When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

treat me like a millionaire

plaifender

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Manuel

John Lobb, I guess it's not just England's finest

John Lobb has recently opened a shop in Madrid.

Please tell me which are England's finest shoes besides John Lobb and Church's..

Crocket and Jones are very good shoes too. Weston are good shoes too.

I am sorry I cant remember greater shoes.

But please dont mention Hermes boots by custom order because they are extremely rare.

I like alden suede tassel loafers..They're the original ones! Thanks to the low dollar they are becoming more affordable.

But...I think John Lobb is England's finest..

On another note... While the woman was showing me the watches on the couch. we got up walked around and she showed me a few more watches on display in the door.. one of which happened to be a pam213 rattrapante. We sit back down with the Pam Rattrapante and the ChronoEVO on the couch. On the table are lying both beautiful watches. At that point my girlfriend calls me and I excuse myself from the couch leaving my briefcase next to the coffeetable. When I hung up the phone the lovely Assistant Laura was no longer on the couch but behind her desk finding something. I tell her that i have to leave and that it had been a pleasure. I give her a customary handshake and say goodbye to her. On my way out I pick up my briefcase next to the coffee table and both watches are in plain view just laying there as before....

Don't get me wrong, i would never steal anything like that, but after walking out of the store, i thought about how easy it could have been to snatch the 2 lovely

On another note... While the woman was showing me the watches on the couch. we got up walked around and she showed me a few more watches on display in the door.. one of which happened to be a pam213 rattrapante. We sit back down with the Pam Rattrapante and the ChronoEVO on the couch. On the table are lying both beautiful watches. At that point my girlfriend calls me and I excuse myself from the couch leaving my briefcase next to the coffeetable. When I hung up the phone the lovely Assistant Laura was no longer on the couch but behind her desk finding something. I tell her that i have to leave and that it had been a pleasure. I give her a customary handshake and say goodbye to her. On my way out I pick up my briefcase next to the coffee table and both watches are in plain view just laying there as before....

Don't get me wrong, i would never steal anything like that, but after walking out of the store, i thought about how easy it could have been to snatch the 2 lovely

Even a skilled thief would have been captured by the various cameras shots (unless you go in with a bandanna, sunglasses, fake mustache and other accessories, lol). In short, they WILL find you....

Theres a small jeweler in The Hague, The Netherlands, which has 4 security doors, biggest hassle to get in/out of ever. And its in an expensive street and his selection is VERY limited.

They were, no doubt, watching you with cameras hoping you would try to take them so they could pummel you and put the video on the web for us all to enjoy. :black_eye:

• 2 years later...

More importantly, are you still with the same girl friend?

Thanks for bringing this post up! It was a good read.

haha.Thanks for asking redwatch. I'm very much still with the same girlfriend.. this summer we got married here in Spain(she's spanish) and had an amazing 3-week honeymoon in Cambodia.

haha.Thanks for asking redwatch. I'm very much still with the same girlfriend.. this summer we got married here in Spain(she's spanish) and had an amazing 3-week honeymoon in Cambodia.

Congratulations :good: Were there photos posted? :g: I don't seem to remember photos being posted... :unsure: