When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mom and Dad went for a ride

vmena

I decided this morning to perform a cleaning and shining session with these two babies, and I said to my self: why not sharing a bit with my friend these two master pieces? ;)

Gentlemen franken DJ 16233 with gen case, dial, crown, crystal and ETA 2824-2, tudor hands and the new oyster bracelet from my good fiend 007 (thanks dude, great deal and excellent piece).

Ladies DJ with diamonds face and solid gold bracelet modern style, from River. The best ladies DJ I've ever seen. She wears it very often and gold remains perfect! Only little flaw: the bezel could be a bit fatter than gen.

269259-3961.jpg

269259-3962.jpg

269259-3963.jpg

269259-3964.jpg

269259-3965.jpg

269259-3966.jpg

269259-3967.jpg

269259-3968.jpg

Nice pieces, indeed!

In my personal opinion, the DJ is the only watch, that looks really good in SS/Gold. Have you ever tried a brown croc strap on it? You'd be surprised, it's a totaly different appearance - very classy B)

Regards, Micky

Nice pieces, indeed!

In my personal opinion, the DJ is the only watch, that looks really good in SS/Gold. Have you ever tried a brown croc strap on it? You'd be surprised, it's a totaly different appearance - very classy B)

Regards, Micky

Thanks Micky... I've always been tempted to do it... I only need some end links to cover the gap hat the leather band leaves... I don't like it.