When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tropic 21 Group order (cheap!!)

slay

Seems like there are a bunch who are inerested in the Tropic 21 crystal for Vintage Rolex 6263/65 and so on. I contacted a seller and he tol me he can get those at 35$ plus shipping (they were 100$ on ebay and 150$ through other sellers).

If we order 20 crystals, he will give is free (individual) shipping, means each one gets their crystals directly from him, no middleman!

so please let me know for how many crystals i can put you down!

payment will go straight to him, i dont want to have anything to do with it!

btw. i will post this on various boards, please only reply to ONE at the boards and tell me how many you want, that will make it MUCH easier for me!

Edited by slay

@slay

Thanks for your PM !

Then I would say count me in - at least for one.

Can you give us some more details ?

Is the seller trustworthy ?

Especially when placing a group order - we can reach dangerous sums...

Most important at all: are the crystals genuine ?

If not this whole thing makes no sense - it's really easy to get a generic Tropic 21 for 15,- Eur + shipping.

i think the seller is trustworthy, he is (or at least was) selling on a board where only genuine watches are being sold (watchnet.com) and the ad where i got his contact info from clearly sais original rolex.

but i will ask him about that when i get home!

Seems like there are a bunch who are inerested in the Tropic 21 crystal for Vintage Rolex 6263/65 and so on. I contacted a seller and he tol me he can get those at 35$ plus shipping (they were 100$ on ebay and 150$ through other sellers).

If we order 20 crystals, he will give is free (individual) shipping, means each one gets their crystals directly from him, no middleman!

so please let me know for how many crystals i can put you down!

payment will go straight to him, i dont want to have anything to do with it!

btw. i will post this on various boards, please only reply to ONE at the boards and tell me how many you want, that will make it MUCH easier for me!

Please mark me down for two dials. Thanks

Edge will take this group order over soon, so we might be able to get an even better price! He's already been very helpful in getting me a 6263 from DW.

Will keep you guys posted so we can all get our genuine t21 crystals soon!

UPDATE:

All orders are to be dealt with as individual items, there will be no money collection. Slay and I have organised with a very very trusted source to get you guys a group deal.

The price will be $35 per T21, if ordered singly, if you order more than one, then it is $35 for the first T21 and $30 thereafter.

In order to take advantage of this deal please PM me to get the source's email address, and also the confirmation code that allows you to get the deal.

Chris