When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aaarggghhh... Money burning a hole in my pocket!

ubiquitous

Big Pilot... That could be interesting... Let's hope they do it right! The factories have done a decent job on the other IWCs to date... So, there's definitely promise there.

Otherwise... I dunno. Maybe I'll use my fun money to pay down principle on the mortgage, or something uninteresting like that...

Don't tell me it's time to start trolling the TZ Showcase?!

On TZ right now, the latest version of the Jaeger RDM, w/ transparent back, can be had for ~$1000 less than the cost of building a Daytona. If I didn't have the Master Hometime, it'd already be in the mail to me. Buy it and tell your mortgage banker sorry but you have your priorities after all....

...And nothing grabbing my interest... Been trolling the trade section... Dealer's sites... Driving me crazy. When will some new, unprecedented rep come out to steal the show and cause some BIG buzz on the forums?!

Don't tell me it's time to start trolling the TZ Showcase?!

well, i do have a poker game planned for this evening... :whistling:

On TZ right now, the latest version of the Jaeger RDM, w/ transparent back, can be had for ~$1000 less than the cost of building a Daytona. If I didn't have the Master Hometime, it'd already be in the mail to me. Buy it and tell your mortgage banker sorry but you have your priorities after all....

I like the way you think.