When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Playing HKTAN myself?

pubus

Hi folks!

Wanted to ask, what do you think about this strap, I like making them, this is the 9th I've made already. I still lack in finishing edges but Im better with each one I make.

Thanks for comments and thoughts :whistling:

34307-39685.jpg

34307-39686.jpg

34307-39687.jpg

34307-39688.jpg

Nice project Pubus!

For some time i've been thinking on trying to make a strap by myself...but i have so much things to do on my current work so i have not time to start...

:thumbsupsmileyanim: ..i always like to see people that give their best in trying to make this "little" projects!

besides collecting watches...making straps could be a nice hobby!

@ dadog13 : Yes it kinda becomes hobby for me :)

Thanks for compliments guys, since my mentor HKTAN told me in only email that his first were not so good too I started doing more myself :D

Thanks again!!

@ Aaron : Thanks!!

I can sure make 'how to' with photos and everything next time Ill make one, but I dont know when Ill have time for this :(

Ill post photos of the rest of my own made straps later this week.

Cheers, Kuba

Edited by pubus

@ Aaron : Thanks!!

I can sure make 'how to' with photos and everything next time Ill make one, but I dont know when Ill have time for this :(

Ill post photos of the rest of my own made straps later this week.

Cheers, Kuba

wow, seems like you set a new trend. custom made watch straps with only one hole and seized to fit only the owners wrist. thats exclusive :lol:

yes, I took a hammer, a spike, a ruller and then I took needle and and some thread to stitch it myself... no machinery used there :)

Ill post pics this weekend as I had no time lately of the rest of my madeings and tools I used.

Edited by pubus

yes, I took a hammer, a spike, a ruller and then I took needle and and some thread to stitch it myself... no machinery used there :)

Ill post pics this weekend as I had no time lately of the rest of my madeings and tools I used.

:bicycle: Wow I feel kind of dumb, or maybe I just think too technological :bangin: because I assumed you would need a sewing machine to make a strap.

:whistling: Ignore my ignorance please. Photo tutorial will be well taken by myself. I have a belt I've been wanting to turn into a nice thick PAM strap, but haven't had the know how.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Jon