When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You guys remember the crashed ferrari?

slay

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/special/enzo/

OMG, i think you guys all know the thread about the ferrari over at the old RWG... aparently the driver was he CEO of Gizmondo (they tried to make a hendheld like the psp based on a pda)

anyway, read for yourself, the story gets more and more hilarious! aparently the guy was arrested, because he pretended to be a police officer in order to buy a gun.. as if its SO hard to get a hold of a gun in the us...!

i thought such CEO's are harvard MBA graduates, but aparently they are drunk fools who have spend 5 years in prison already and are involved in the swedish mafia... crazy world!

Yes, I read some more about this dips**t, he was also charged with stolen cars, he brought over to the US a McLaren also, and some British financial institution reported these cars stolen.

Yes, I read some more about this dips**t, he was also charged with stolen cars, he brought over to the US a McLaren also, and some British financial institution reported these cars stolen.

I dont think they were exactly "stolen"... he was just broke and they wanted to seize his cars!

anyway, read for yourself, the story gets more and more hilarious! aparently the guy was arrested, because he pretended to be a police officer in order to buy a gun.. as if its SO hard to get a hold of a gun in the us...!

All the info you want on this case is being chronicled on The Register. The guy is a [censored], yes, and it is indeed difficult to buy guns if you're a foreigner or a felon. He was, of course, both.

How does that make any sense? Airbags go off even when nobody is in the car ...

Not necessarily. In my wifes car, the passenger airbag will only go off is someone is sitting in there who weighs over 50lbs. This is to keep kids safe if they are in safety seats, etc. I'm not sure the Enzo would have that in it though.

no, normaly they dont (and especialy not in a 1million dollar car)... if you'd informed yourself before saying it doesnt make sense ( ;) ), you'd know that there are sensors in most cars, who measure if someones actualy sitting there or not. sometimes they even measure how havy someone is and determine how much air should be blown into the airbag :)

All the info you want on this case is being chronicled on The Register. The guy is a [censored], yes, and it is indeed difficult to buy guns if you're a foreigner or a felon. He was, of course, both.

you can just go in some cheap pawn shop and get a handgun there, if you need one... no need to pretend being a cop and risk everything!

seriously, its not very dificult to get a hold of a gun in america, even if you are foreigner. especialy not in a big city like LA or NYC!

Edited by slay

you can just go in some cheap pawn shop and get a handgun there, if you need one... no need to pretend being a cop and risk everything!

seriously, its not very dificult to get a hold of a gun in america, even if you are foreigner. especialy not in a big city like LA or NYC!

LA and NYC has some of the hardest guns laws in the USA..And i do belive their is a 2week whait when buying wepons in LA.

you guys are talking about what a looser this guy is. just remember this, he had 2 enzo's and a maclaren and we don't, nor will we, at least he got to roll high and hard for a while, a long while. pay close attention to his national security story. he got all of those cars shipped here and bypassed all importation laws. none of those cars were registerd here. bill gates couldn't get his 959 into this country way before 911 and this guy gets 3 of the most high profile cars in the world here after 911. trust me their is alot more to this story than what we will ever be told. he still is not in jail. i wish i was such a looser.