When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who can sell me a swiss steelfish via paypal?

frankpower88

i really want to buy a swiss steelfish in the next days. but i only got money in my paypal account, so i have to find a seller that will take paypal. your help will be appreciated.

I have dealt with Brand9Avenue for my reps and they have been pretty good. The watches are quality reps and good prices and a main reason why I buy from them is because I can use my American Express via Paypal with them!

http://brand9avenue.com/catalog/index.php?...2c4c6724dd623dd

frankpower I wouldn't buy anything from a site until I heard from multiple RWG/RWI/TRC members who've purchased there. Too many scams going on and no offense to "Ghetto2315" but this IS the first post for that user. :p

frankpower I wouldn't buy anything from a site until I heard from multiple RWG/RWI/TRC members who've purchased there. Too many scams going on and no offense to "Ghetto2315" but this IS the first post for that user. :p

haha yeah I know what you're saying... I know it looks pretty sketchy since it was my first post. I just got in to the whole rep game. I spent most of my time over at Rep Watch Group until I found this site and I am hooked.

frankpower, give me a PM if you want to hear anything else from my experiences from B9A.

thanks for your help but i just bought a white dial one from king. i hope i will get it fast. :rolleyes:

Dont mean to get your hopes down but I made the payment to King for exact same watch 8 days ago and still no trackingnumber or anything.. I know it will get here, but dont know when. However I got a great deal so I`m still happy :)

Dont mean to get your hopes down but I made the payment to King for exact same watch 8 days ago and still no trackingnumber or anything.. I know it will get here, but dont know when. However I got a great deal so I`m still happy :)

yes, i got a good deal too, i hope i can get it in less tah 2 weks. did you pay 8 working days ago or 8 days ago? thanks. let me know when you have some news and tracking number

yes, i got a good deal too, i hope i can get it in less tah 2 weks. did you pay 8 working days ago or 8 days ago? thanks. let me know when you have some news and tracking number

I made the payment sunday 10 days ago.. still no watch, but she did say this monday that she was out of town and her father would send out the watch.. I would get the trackingnumber once it was sent.. still no trackingnumber..

yeh i guess not.. i mean king has replied everyday at around 5 pm everyday.. until yesterday when i sent her the money.. i mean from WU it says that shes picked up the money.. but she didn't reply to my email anymore nor did she give me the tracking.. ive bought from her before she has been very reliable so far.. but from wat im hearing from you guys now.. i mean i dont know *shrugs* i hope this time it wont be 3 weeks :S

There have been a lot of posts about King being absent recently, including one from Joshua:

"King is attending to some family matters.. cut her some slack.. She will get back to you.."

Which is all very well, but if she doesn't tell you this, how are you supposed to know?

There have been a lot of posts about King being absent recently, including one from Joshua:

"King is attending to some family matters.. cut her some slack.. She will get back to you.."

Which is all very well, but if she doesn't tell you this, how are you supposed to know?

lol yeh thats alright.. but she has picked up my money and she's been answering all emails until today.. i mean im not complaining since king did really deliver very quick last time.. i can wait.. but is she ok tho?

she just emailed me that i should have tracking number soon. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

lol YAY! i had my trackings for 2 days now.. and it said that items have been lodged.. but normally by the same day.. it gets dispatched from the sorting centres.. for some reason mine hasn't updated for 2 days.. so i guess this'll be one of those 1 month delivery thing.. until today my watches have arrived within 3-5 days.. but ill tell u wat i guess we have to go through this..

my first order was perfect...

2nd order the watch was broken

3rd order were perfect

4th one is now.. i just hope it doesnt get hold by custom as this time i have 2 watches on the way :S..

and believe me ive spent more than 1500$ the last 1 month.. not good i tell u!!!

Aah.. watch come in a couple days ago, hasn`t been off wrist since :)

Very impressed with this rep, I do miss the same brushed look on each side of the watch as the top, bezel and bracelet has but perhaps that is how the original is also?

A bit worried about swimming with this baby, especially after reading a couple reviews stating the watch leaking water.

You guys think King will replace it if I go offshore and it stops ticking its beautiful sounds?

Aah.. watch come in a couple days ago, hasn`t been off wrist since :)

Very impressed with this rep, I do miss the same brushed look on each side of the watch as the top, bezel and bracelet has but perhaps that is how the original is also?

A bit worried about swimming with this baby, especially after reading a couple reviews stating the watch leaking water.

You guys think King will replace it if I go offshore and it stops ticking its beautiful sounds?

i think SO! i mean mine was a defect when it came.. and i had to get it reserviced.. and she gave me a free watch :\ coz of that a jaeger le coultre master control skeleton?