When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What the hell is this thing?

ximenes

I like to wear funky watches to parties and family events... they always expect me to be wearing some strange watch. I've seen this model around for a while and decided to get one. The visual effect is disgusting and horrific. :)

274759-2732.gif

274759-2733.gif

274759-2734.gif

274759-2735.gif

274759-2736.gif

Ugly.. :yuk: :yuk: Looks like you can destroy a couple of nice sweaters with all this things sticking out of the case. Be careful of your girlfriend's hair too. :p

Since you were after "disgusting and horrific" looks, I think you hit the nail on the head.

PS: It would be interesting to find out what caliber it uses. It could be used in the making of a Bell&Ross BR01-96 big date..

Ahhh... Aeromatic.. The same people who made my beautiful Swissmatic! :)

275109-2668.jpg

Honestly, I bought this watch before I discovered the world of replicas. I later managed to sell it on a local auction webpage.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any idea where can i get those watches online??

They're all over ebay. just do a search for German watches, and you will get them. They aren't really German watches though, they use a loophole to be able to say a watch that is 80% Chinese is made in Germany. I think it goes something like this: to be considered German made the watch must be at least 50% German by value. So, they can get the whole thing made in china for $10, then add a ten dollar German crystal, and there you have it, an authentic German watch made in China. BTW this gaudy use of crown guards is really getting out of hand among these hacky ebay watches. Maybe I should trump them all and make a giant six pound bronze crown guard, then glue a quartz movement too it. That will show them... that will show them all.

-Matt

Guest carlsbadrolex

I would actually consider owning one if the movements were decent... YES, its ugly, but I have ugly friends too! And I have probably paid alot more for them! At least I wouldn't expect the watch to pick up the dinner tab occasionally, so Id never be disappointed!