When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Diverse Membership

Victoria

LOL it will be a long ride for me all the way from germay with Mrs FxrAndy chasing me on her harley :bicycle::cc_scooter:

Hold on. You have a Harley and you live near the Nurburgring? We need to talk...

No i live about 100km from hanover.

"You can always tell a Norsk. You just can't tell him much." :whistling:

How true. Try to force or guide a Norwegian and youre in for trouble...hell just wander in the oposite direction of what youd like or stay in the same spot :lol: Stubborn bastards those Norsk

As an African American member of all the rep watch forums we all frequent, I have to say I have never and I quote never noticed a wrist shot of a non-white on any of the forums.

Hey, thanks for the delurk, Budda. Post more often!

In actuality it doesn

Hey, thanks for the delurk, Budda. Post more often!

But surely it can't be that across-the-board, these personalities you mention. It's too monolithic an argument...

Mind, it only took one Tiger Woods to get black people more into golf. I'm guessing the same would be case if more A-A posters delurked. Again, I don't care either way personally. I just care about watches. :)

Great post by the way way. May be a good debate to have over on the dark side !

I am happy you feel that way but I do know we have scared other females off in the past with rather off-color posts appearing in the off-topic thread.

It's worse on RWI, to be honest. One guy posts asking if there are any female members and the first reply is a request for bikini/lingerie photos. :blink:

Mind, it only took one Tiger Woods to get black people more into golf. I'm guessing the same would be case if more A-A posters delurked. Again, I don't care either way personally. I just care about watches. :)

I've seen several black wristshots on here and RWI, but I don't know if they were A-A.

One thing no-one has broached is the higher proportion of Asiatics on rep forums. :D

As an African American member of all the rep watch forums we all frequent, I have to say I have never and I quote never noticed a wrist shot of a non-white on any of the forums. In actuality it doesn

many muslims here Gunnar... Europe is full of them. Many members from germany here with turkish roots...

276255-2467.jpg

I am very happy tho hear that :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Sufism with its mystical-ascetic form of Islam with its music and dance is one of my favorites :group: