When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Korea replica watch forum

dadog13

while doing my google homework, I came across this site : korea replica watch forum

it says in the title that it's Korea replica watch forum...they are discussing about reps definitely...but i don't understand anything...it would be interesting in knowing more about this forum...

Edited by dadog13

while doing my google homework, I came across this site : korea replica watch forum

it says in the title that it's Korea replica watch forum...they are discussing about reps definitely...but i don't understand anything...it would be interesting in knowing more about this forum...

"No pain, no gain and no watches"? That has to be the cheesiest tagline I've read to date. Let's randomly take a popular saying in English and then add a non-sequitur.

"Don't believe the hype... and watches"

"It's the pot calling the kettle black... and watches"

"It's my way or the highway... and watches"

"No pain, no gain and no watches"? That has to be the cheesiest tagline I've read to date. Let's randomly take a popular saying in English and then add a non-sequitur.

"Don't believe the hype... and watches"

"It's the pot calling the kettle black... and watches"

"It's my way or the highway... and watches"

I don't often use this abbreviation, but...LMAO! Hilarious, Kollektor. Reminds me that someone told me there is a custom with Chinese fortune cookies. You add "in bed" at the end of whatever nugget of wisdom you get. The other day, I ordered cantonese and got this:

A thrilling time is in your immediate future...in bed.

Woo!

I think it makes sense if you think about it. Often, buying reps can be a difficult and tedious affair - with scammers everywhere, defective items, poor quality control, and the occasional irreversible loss of funds. However, if you keep at it and learn from your mistakes, you will persevere and gain knowledge and insight into the world of reps and perhaps even a few nice timepieces along the way!

Their modding certainly exceeds ours. For one, they have an aerosol can of AR coating spray. And it doesn't even have the blue light reflection - total elimination of reflection. It seems like everyone there has their watches modded to some degree. They have their own private factories making submariners that look pretty good... I wonder if they're willing to ship overseas.

Seems paneristis exist there, too :p

For one, they have an aerosol can of AR coating spray.

:p

....if that's true ..... will be the product of the century for us.

Bring this spray here.

I will spray all my watches .... I will even spray the windows of my house too. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

....if that's true ..... will be the product of the century for us.

Bring this spray here.

I will spray all my watches .... I will even spray the windows of my house too. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Wow - that would be the product of the year indeed. I wonder how one would guaranty an even layer of this stuff...

Okay, who's going to be the first to try this:

hxxp://www.amazon.com/Glare-Buster-Anti-Glare-Reflective-Coating/dp/B0006FYKSW

hxxp://www.visionclearusa.com/

They make it for TV screens, picture glass, etc. Seems like picture glass would be closest to watch crystal? I get a sinking feeling about this one...

hxxp://www.amazon.com/Glare-Buster-Anti-Glare-Reflective-Coating/dp/B0006FYKSW

hxxp://www.visionclearusa.com/

They make it for TV screens, picture glass, etc. Seems like picture glass would be closest to watch crystal? I get a sinking feeling about this one...

Nice info ....... wondering if this could damage the case (I guess not since its used for frames too) and how easily can be removed during usual wear..... lets say from

Nice info ....... wondering if this could damage the case (I guess not since its used for frames too) and how easily can be removed during usual wear..... lets say from ones own clothes.

Who's going it to give it a go ???? :g:

Read some bad reviews of the stuff. I think it's a bust. Nice idea though...