When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1680 Dial on ebay

For a refinished dial on a questionable base... I'd say pass, especially at that price ($415). True Singer dials have a much different finish/appearance to the back of the dial... They have a very brassy/patina'd look, while the so called 'genuine' dial base in the auction is very clean, and silver.

You can find redials of the same or better quality for less elsewhere.

For a refinished dial on a questionable base... I'd say pass, especially at that price ($415). True Singer dials have a much different finish/appearance to the back of the dial... They have a very brassy/patina'd look, while the so called 'genuine' dial base in the auction is very clean, and silver.

You can find redials of the same or better quality for less elsewhere.

I offer him 150.00 for the dial I do not know if he'll take it, I am trying to upgrade my 1680 so I need to source some parts, Dial, Bracelet end links, also I would like to put a gen movement if possible.

thanks Ubi

I offer him 150.00 for the dial I do not know if he'll take it, I am trying to upgrade my 1680 so I need to source some parts, Dial, Bracelet end links, also I would like to put a gen movement if possible.

thanks Ubi

Try www.timeman.net he has some nice refinished dials or go with www.classicwatchparts.com.

Rolexralph has good 1680 dials from time to time on the bay- $150 to 169 say. And like Ubi said, correct, and probably not repainted

How do I contact Rolexralph is he a member of this board?

Thanks

Thanks Ubi. you know I am not an expert I am still learning, is does not have to be the perfect dial but good enough to fool anybody , i do not know many rolex expert on the circles that i am, and most of the people thinks that rolexes are fake by default.

My friend ask me if my Gen Rolex oyster perpetual was real, and she does not know anything about watches.

:blink: