When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

!!!Update!!! , group buy

olreon

hello,

Seems like there are a bunch who are inerested in getting a genuine rolex crown and tube. i am able to source them. a set (crown/tube) for 80€. these crowns and tubes are 100% genuine and new!

if someone is interested, just send me a pm...

37269-39050.jpg

best wishes

Edited by olreon

hello,

Seems like there are a bunch who are inerested in getting a genuine rolex crown and tube. i am able to source them. a set (crown/tube) for 80€. these crowns and tubes are 100% genuine and new!

if someone is interested, just send me a pm...

37284-39042.jpg

best wishes

This set is for which model?

hello,

@bertieng

this is the 24-7030-0. you can use it for all submariner and sea dweller model´s... you can use it also for the daytona.

best wishes

The tube may be used for the models you mentioned, but different models do not share the same crown. So it is necessary to specify the ref. of the crown too. Thanks.

You can use these crown and tube sets with:

Submariner (1680, 16800, 16610/LV... 5513, 14060, etc.)

Sea-Dweller (1665, 16660, 16600)

Daytona (6263, 16520, 116520)

Yacht-Master (16622, 16623)

Models these crowns won't work with

Submariner TT and 18k (16613, 16618)

Daytona TT and 18k (16523, 16528, 116523, 116528)

Yacht-Master 18k (16628)

ALL GMT models (1675, 16750, 16700, 16760, 16710, 16713)

ALL Explorer models (1655, 16550, 16570)

In addition, the triplock sets are also compatible with a number of Tudor refs, but I'm feeling a bit too lazy to list those...

Best,

R

hello,

@ubi

that´s what i mean, you can use them for all subs, sea dwellers, daytonas and yachtmasters... of course they have to be ss... the gmt´s and explorer´s use smaller crowns and smaller tubes...

thank you...

best wishes

hello,

@ubi

that´s what i mean, you can use them for all subs, sea dwellers, daytonas and yachtmasters... of course they have to be ss... the gmt´s and explorer´s use smaller crowns and smaller tubes...

thank you...

best wishes

Hi,

Can you infrom what is the ref. no. of the crown you are supplying? Thanks.

Ubi,

So the vintage and modern Daytonas share the same crown and tube?

hello,

@bertieng

that´s the problem with genuine rolex watches. for example, if you have got a genuine red submariner 1680, and you give it to rolex to make an overhaul, if they change the dial you will get a white submariner back because they don´t produce the red dial anymore :thumbdown: so it is also with the crowns... on vintage daytonas...

crown ref. 24-703-0

tube ref. 24-7030-0

best wishes

hello,

@bertieng

that´s the problem with genuine rolex watches. for example, if you have got a genuine red submariner 1680, and you give it to rolex to make an overhaul, if they change the dial you will get a white submariner back because they don´t produce the red dial anymore :thumbdown: so it is also with the crowns... on vintage daytonas...

crown ref. 24-703-0

tube ref. 24-7030-0

best wishes

Thanks gentlemen.

Now I fully understood.

Thinking if I should a set now..... :g:

Hello,

This week i´m going to get the crowns and tubes for the group buy. if there is someone who is interested and did not recive a pm from me. Please send me confirmation pm ….please confirm in the pm how many sets you want to have, and where they should be shipped.

a set costs 80€ + 5€ for shipment. I will ship them out via registrated air-mail.

Best wishes

tomi

• 2 years later...

thanks Freddy, great info.. was looking for 246020 crown..

not in the mood of talking today. i was servinig my japanese collague's honpo 6263, which it came contact with water. i was too excited and forgotten to take my watch off.

i chipped the plexi crytal really bad

IMG_0773.jpg

just a quick shot of a smll collection of my watches on my desk

IMG_0781.jpg