When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Steelfish wallpaper

Pugwash

You convinced me to order one from Ruby and I did this afternoon, white, same as yours, with the same gold honey-color leather band. If it had the AR, I'd go for the blue to emphasize it's blueness, but the white dial is IMHO the nicest with all it's black print.

This was $165...she's gone up ( at least for me ). I don't blame her.

Well, now the fun part starts ! The waiting.

I suppose I'll get a confirmation email in a couple of days.

I don't want to bug her.

For sure, I appreciate her making these gorgeous watches available for us at a price I ( personally ) can afford.

This was $165...she's gone up ( at least for me ). I don't blame her.

Well, now the fun part starts ! The waiting.

I suppose I'll get a confirmation email in a couple of days.

I don't want to bug her.

For sure, I appreciate her making these gorgeous watches available for us at a price I ( personally ) can afford.

I think I'm ready to try Ruby, and go for this Steelfish (the only Breitling I like). Always feared to because honestly, I like short, quick comms, payment 1-2-3, and I've heard she not only doesn't speak English well, but is as slow as molasses.

Wonder if I should really...

Actually, I was going to buy that Hublot Big Bang Aspen from that CQOUT.com guy, but after waiting for DAYS for the merest reply to a quick question, I realised it ain't worth it (his subsequent incomprehensible replies clinched my distaste). I'll wait for a collector who is in Asia now, to possibly source one for me.

(Thanks for the wallpaper again, Pug! I had the previous one for three whole days, just staring at the beautiful teak wood and mahjohng tiles. More more!)

It is definately one of my favorite reps. The accuracy and feel is stellar!! I bought mine from Josh. Black dial with black gen strap I bought of Ebay for $69.

PS... Gee maw sang lat to Pugwash. (It's a mahjong term)

284152-9616.jpg