When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

27c outside - summer strap time !

exper

Well the weather is fantastic (atleast so far today) and its the best time to break out the shorts and sandals but having a dark strap on the watch doesn't seem to go to well with the wardrobe ;) I was not feeling the light brown either so since my latest BOB purchase turned up it went straight on to enjoy the great weather we have here today in London.

The strap colour is loud, its bright and perfect for a day like today ! Only down side is that you get people asking if thats a Jacob :o:rolleyes: Guess I will have to go for that Vertigo Orange after all :D

37497-39004.jpg

37497-39005.jpg

37497-39006.jpg

nice straps guys...

both look very nice...

when the :sun: comes out....colors come out too....

time ago on RWG I there was a post of a PVD PAM with a light green HERMES strap...it was one of the best combo that i ever seen!

Yeah, got so hot today, but you better have a rubber strap ready, looks like showers are about to come :lol:

Haha yeap, got it ready. Was expecting them earlier but so far they haven't ruined the day so its all good ! I think my favourite part of this weather is not the straps or the watches but the short skirts that magically appear on beautiful young ladies :D