When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Saddle on a monkey?...

swdivad

Haven't posted photos of my AP ROO Chrono yet, so I thought I'd start it off with a really great aftermarket strap instead of the stock standard bracelet.

The strap is very pricey (~180USD), but very good quality. This one is a Kevlar style... thicker and more of a matte finish that we get on the IWCs.

The beautiful finish on the edges and underside makes the strap extremely comfortable :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Saddle up :victory:

282778-10460.jpg

282778-10461.jpg

282778-10462.jpg

282778-10463.jpg

Makes the watch look a lot more sporty, like you might imminently need to time something with the chronograph... :D

@G

Funny you should say that...

I just happen to have him on film...

TT

PS: Nice Watch Dave!

282811-10421.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys ^_^

great looking strap...i have just purchased the AP ROO EOD...dunno how's the strap on that one...cannot judge from the photos...maybe i'll need a new one when i see it in person...

Being the be all and end all of tool watches (extraordinaire lol)... I think the fabric bund style strap is going to suit the EOD beautifully :thumbsupsmileyanim:... besides, that's what the gen is sold with.

My EOD should be shipping soon (if I ever get the moneybonkers travesty sorted :lol:)... I've never been this excited about a watch before :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy:

I'm just about to press the trigger on the following straps.....for the following watches

1. AP Royal Oak Offshore White Dial / Blue sub dials.

Watch

283039-10249.jpg

Strap = Hornback croc strap....!

283039-10250.jpg

2. Bell & Ross BR-01 Orange indices

Watch

283039-10251.jpg

Strap = Black Stingray with single white pearl at 12 / 6

283039-10252.jpg

3. Bell & Ross BR -01 Blue indices....( steel case being swapped out for a PVD case.

Watch

283039-10253.jpg

Strap = Blue Stingray

283039-10254.jpg

4. Ferrari Chrono

Watch

283039-10255.jpg

Strap

!970's Racing style in Lizard skin with 'holes' and yellow contrast stitch and strap sides.

283039-10256.jpg

Edited by TTK