When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Uni results

b16a2

Which watch?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What watch should I buy?

• IWC Slevin
    • Asian Omega GMT
    • MBW Submariner
    • The up and coming Seadweller

Ok, so after everyone at my uni had their results delivered to them this morning, my postman came late. By 2.30, I was glancing at my Davidsen 005, wondering where on earth he had got to. As regular as an Asian 7750, he arrived, eventually. With his delviery were my results.

Opening results are no where near as fun as opening an EMS package. I was horrified. Once the paper was out of the envelope, a look to the bottom of tha page revealed I got a 1st in my first year doing law :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now why would I post this here.....quite simply I need to add a watch to my collection as a celebration and for something to remind me of my first year at uni. I have narrowed it down to the above watches, any other suggestions are welcome.

My current collection is

BCE white on brown strap

Omega UPO

SOSF

Gen Breitling Aerospace

Pam 005

Omega SMP Chono

TT Navitimer

from the choices IWC all the way but as 3384danny says go for a gen, after all you deserve it!! ;)

check out pmwf.com for some cheap yet quite cool watches

ohh and well done on your results i get mine on the 17th of august, dreading it!

ohh and well done on your results i get mine on the 17th of august, dreading it!

The waiting is definitely the worst bit, best of luck with them!

Just had a call from the head of the law school, I have won a placement with a law firm for a few days because I came in the top five in the law school with my results :)

• 2 weeks later...