When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pre-A 009 (Davidsen)

ubiquitous

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Having worn this one all day, I must admit that it's a bit odd looking down at my wrist and not seeing my vintage Sea-Dweller ;) But, I love my new PVD! I have a feeling that this one's going to be getting it's fair share of wrist time!

very nice pics, but it is not pre-A, pre-A should come with T-Swiss-T not T Swiss T

Actually, based on the caseback matriculation numbers (0099/1000) and serial numbers (BB970099), this would indeed be a Pre-A. It is true that the collecting preference would be an all original Pre-A with a T-SWISS-T dial, but there are a few instances where the original dial was replaced with an A serial dial.

Very nice! I love the Vero Cuoio's... The tan Dirk Deluxe works out to be a very nice contrast on the PVD :)

Ahhh.. I am also in the process of making one of my own Tan with black custom strap... PVD logo buckle, special leather hide etc etc..

We will see if the end result will be superior or not of the Dirk's. :whistling:

Ahhh.. I am also in the process of making one of my own Tan with black custom strap... PVD logo buckle, special leather hide etc etc..

We will see if the end result will be superior or not of the Dirk's. :whistling:

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing the results, Veni! Perhaps we may need to talk ;) Will this strap be a one-off, or will there be a small production run for some of the interested RWG members, too?

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing the results, Veni! Perhaps we may need to talk ;) Will this strap be a one-off, or will there be a small production run for some of the interested RWG members, too?

I haven;t decided yet.. depends on how much leather I will be able to find.

But I can always source a bit more for friends ;):group:

Thats looks tempting...keep us update... :thumbsupsmileyanim: