When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What does the avarage TAG owner look like?

gran

Image vs reality

Do the watches we select fit well with our personality, does it rather fit our ego or just what we wish to be perceives as?

Below is the result if you merge all the typical buyers for the following brands..exagreated yes... but is there some truth to this cartoon?

42924-37831.jpg

g. :p

Damn! Your Good! How did you get my picture? Also, how did you know that I was a Rolex man? That picture was taken right after my 20th class reunion at the Holiday Inn Lounge. Lots of nice ladies were impressed by my Presidential Rep and my rendition of Kung Fu fighting that night. I was voted biggest CHEESE that night. I real honor I still cherish! Oh well, got to go sell some Used Cars now.

Those were great, I think the Panerai one is probably the most accurate followed closely by the FM ones. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

There's a reason I call them Palbundis.

Thre're trading of their "Four touchdowns in one game, Peg" former glory. :D

pug's (replica) attempt, albeit cute, missed the actual reason why there is no (gen) panerai listing. the real reason is that there is nothing AVERAGE about a panerai owner. he'll find that out as soon as that 111 arrives...

Er, I think you'll find that there is nothing AVERAGE about any watch owner of any brand. As soon as my 111h arrives, I'll be as much Al Bundy as I will any of the other real images.

Besides, they're owners of real watches. The Replica owners are more like the projected image. Honest! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Whoa!!....You got me all excited that "Gunnar" was back!!....Lots of great guys are no longer around... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah...whatever happened to him? Clicked Gran's profile and it says: Last Seen: November 2007.

Maybe he just lost the interest?