When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

why does ems tracking suck so bad

cableguy

thats not really what i want to hear....=/

The good news is that you're going to get your watch.

But with all due respect to Paul, I notice that his comms/customer service have been deteriorating to almost unacceptable levels of late.

The penultimate time I ordered from him, he or his staff member must've given me some bogus tracking number because every time I kept checking it on EMS, it was still in Guangzhou's sorting centre. Suddenly, his package arrived (in very good time, one week) and it STILL said on EMS that the package was in China. USPS' site too, obviously.

I've broached this topic of slowing down of customer service with him, but he's given me the silent treatment ever since I complained about the crown guard, so cableguy -- just know that the "no shipping" bait does come with strings attached. And they're enough to hang you at times...

My personal history with EMS is that on its very best day it is incredibly unreliable. I have said it before and will say it again I am sure in the future...best advice I ever got about EMS tracking numbers is......When you get them, write them down or print them out. Then tuck them into your rep watch drawer ( you know you have one!) under some other stuff in the drawer.

And forget about them for 2-4 weeks.

Your watch arrives in the mean time, safe and sound and you've lost no sleep and your blood pressure and heart rate stayed low.

No worries approach.

Count on the EMS number to not work so don't even try it.

Lower your stress, no worries

Tacks

thats not really what i want to hear....=/

sorry :(.. but im just speaking from experience.. happened to me 3x before.. after 3 days nothing showed up.. and i told the dealer to check and hes like OK OK ILL CHECK BUT I SENT IT 3 days ago.. then i checked it the next day.. and finally it said items lodged on the day after i complained.. so yeh im not sure.. but it happened to me 3 times before.. but obviously others experienced differently.. hehehehheheheheh sorry for scaring u :(

I often see people mention EMS tracking as not being posted, etc.. exactly what does that mean?

you check the tracking # and it says

"No information for this tracking" ?

LOL i agree EMS tracking sucks :p but man am i so anxious.. mainly because it's the HBB so anytime a dent that big in the wallet leads one down teh path of anxiousness

bleh, humbug! :D

I often see people mention EMS tracking as not being posted, etc.. exactly what does that mean?

you check the tracking # and it says

"No information for this tracking" ?

LOL i agree EMS tracking sucks :p but man am i so anxious.. mainly because it's the HBB so anytime a dent that big in the wallet leads one down teh path of anxiousness

bleh, humbug! :D

like the others have said.. dont worry mate the watch will come.. just hope that customs doesnt do anything to ur package and when it arrives.. everything works perfectly.. no broken movement or broken dial or scratches or watever

99% of my goods go via EMS, very rarely do they take longer than two weeks the majority in fact are closer to 1 week and if you log on to your national postal service site and check in the International tracking it usually reads within a day.

It's only the EMS tracking site that sucks.

Ken