When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wristcheck 2007-07-30

Pugwash

my Ceramic golden beauty never ceases to amaze me.. here are two shots which I hope highlight what I feel is the watches' greatest attribute.. the way that it just catches light and dances on it..

this was taken with the blinds closed, almost no light really.. no flashlight, no lamp, no filtered diffused photo studio gear..

just ambient light from whatever is present and look at the way the watch catches it..

it is unmerciful in its beauty, I think..

291052-5260.jpg

291052-5261.jpg

love it.. hate it.. but can't deny it

it's entirely captivating

My Greg Stevens Crazy Horse arrived, woo! Here it is on Paul's faulty PAM 190, which however, is lovely overall don't you think?

Got a little artistic here, to highlight his buckle and the reverse side of the rugged Crazy Horse. NICE AND THICK, just like I like 'em.......

Maybe with Love American Style or Barney Miller blaring. :p

that strap is seriously, seriously screamin for a PVD PAM

it's like popcorn without the butter :thumbdown:

This week will be my Sub, Picture shows Why NOT to play Wii while wearing your watch....It cuts into the back of your hand. :black_eye:

post-6575-1185834895_thumb.jpg

is that real? :bicycle:

:p sorry, everytime i see a Rollie I feel like askin that question, lol ^^

and ouch on the cut, lol put the wii down get a ps3 ;P

that strap is seriously, seriously screamin for a PVD PAM

I just got my Lion Purdey, and I THINK it will look smashing on it. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And hey! I thought this combo was beautiful. It softens the "busy-ness" of the otherwise chunky PAM Submersibles. PVD PAMs...well, that's one mania I haven't gotten (yet). They looked great on Rolli's wrist-shot, but wouldn't on me I think.

it's like popcorn without the butter :thumbdown:

Ick. Hate popcorn, hate butter on popcorn. When I go to the pictures, I have a diet Coke and a dog with jalape