When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Server problems

Admin

It seesm that one or more of the memory modules installed on our server is malfulctioning. Because of this, the server has very little memory available and is having a hard time to keep up with the current load. I've contacted the ISP about this, but have not received any replies so far. So if you experience problems wth RWG today, you know the reason.

Just an update to this: Looks like it can take a while to fix things, so the server will unfortunately remain unstable. I'll update again when I know more.

Best of luck, Admin. Should we stay off the site today, so as not to overload the server? :o

that was crazy :X since friday i was out of the board.. couldn't access anything cu it kept saying some fatal error global skin thing

glad to be back now ^^ the green skin i think caused me problems, but it back to default now

Same here! :p

Just a small update on this. Issue should be resolved no later then tomorrow. I've had to put some limitations to the forum, so you might get some error messages now and then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just a small update on this. Issue should be resolved no later then tomorrow. I've had to put some limitations to the forum, so you might get some error messages now and then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I was just sad I couldn't reply to all the kind messages for my birthday!

Thanks for your hard work, Admin.

Sorry about that, V. Happy belated birthay to you ;)

Anywah; another update. It looks a new problem with has arised. The forum is now using way to much memory and computing power than it has usually done. It looks like it might be some of the new addons I have installed. So, to get rid of this problem, I will be re-installing theboard software in a couple of hours. A fresh installation will mean that ALL additional services will be gone until I get around to fixing them. TO keep the board online as much as possible, I will work in the backgroun with some installations. Because of this, you can receive error messages now and then. these usually go away after a couple of minutes.

Well, we are back online and I think I have fixed everything now. All extra services are currently offline or removed + some of the old css-styles in the skin is missing. I'll take care of those things tomorrow. Off to bed :yawn:

Well, we are back online and I think I have fixed everything now. All extra services are currently offline or removed + some of the old css-styles in the skin is missing. I'll take care of those things tomorrow. Off to bed :yawn:

:beta:

:bangin:

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

P.S.: :pray: