When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start Of The Week Wrist-Check (Aug 6-7, 2007)

Victoria

Now that the server is back up, maybe temporarily!, I can say:

THANK YOU STEPHANE (awesome AP, by the way, I showed this to my mother, alongside Puggy's, and those were her favourites), SCOOBS, WARBODY, NAVI, BY-TOR, TWP (rrr, love the cardy!), BAZZ (ditto on AP!), TEEJAY, TOM, DLUDDY (Happy belated Birthday, fellow Leo!), FxrANDY (Du, Bayer!), SSABRIPO (Hope you didn't get caught up in the maelstorm today...), ROBERTK (Nice Lion Purdey!), and V! :)

And to all who privately message me too!

To make this post a little relevant, here is a shot I will cross-post in that other thread, about what we are carrying on our persons, noting the watch I used at that moment (couldn't wear grandmama's watch to such a place!) -- the just-arrived Andrew 113.

Didn't think I would like a white dial PAM, but I love it!

294861-2776.jpg

Shot this outside of the Western Union place, just as I was about to pay for my DAVIDSEN FIDDY, woohoo! :sun:

Happy Birthday Vic! I am actually watch-less today :cry: Mainly because the one rep I have doesn't go with my outfit today, and I am still awaiting two reps (including what soon-to-be daily casual watch) to be released from customs. Why oh why did I have to look at the tracking...

Tuesday, most likely off to the cinema to see the new Ghibli movie (possibly dubious as it's the son of Hayao Miyazaki that did this one, and to mixed reviews ...) so I'm deciding what to wear. I think this one will suit the evening:

294954-2699.jpg

294954-2700.jpg