When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ETA 7750 Group buy?

ajoesmith

If I had the extra cash, I wouldn't think twice about this....

Wise move for whoever is smart enough to jump on-board. Kudos to ajoesmith for organizing it.

I think that there will be some folks who will regret not getting in on this....and I'm likely to be among them. I've got a couple of expensive super-reps, and odds are that one of them will conk out on me at some point. The cost of getting them serviced is most of the way to the ETA anyways....

If I had the extra cash, I wouldn't think twice about this....

Wise move for whoever is smart enough to jump on-board. Kudos to ajoesmith for organizing it.

I think that there will be some folks who will regret not getting in on this....and I'm likely to be among them. I've got a couple of expensive super-reps, and odds are that one of them will conk out on me at some point. The cost of getting them serviced is most of the way to the ETA anyways....

I already have 1 extra but, if you need #10 to complete the deal, I'll do it for the team and...for another spare! :)

Considering the direction the prices are headed, it would be a prudent move....

One poster here actually picked up 10 I believe around a year ago...

I would guess that the price has probably doubled what he paid at the time. You all will probably witness the same type of increase in price over the next year or two. Worst case scenario, you sell it on Ebay. There are not many investments that are likely to be as 'sure fire' a bet to increase in value to that degree.