When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG Radio

Admin

The RWG Radio will be online again in 15 minutes with 2 hours of music (and maybe some talk?)

We will be accepting members music reqcuests. So to requet a song, go here and select from our broad archive of music (Not everything is sorted in the right order, and there are some duplicate songs there, but you shoule be able to find something you like ;) )

http://www.rwg.cc/radio/playlist.php?limit=25

PS The radio is a project under development, so there might be links not working, etc. I hope you at least manage to tune in ;)

oh yeah, hootie time......i am going to request a song now. brb

ok, so i requested 10000 maniacs, but got "denied" because artists had been recently played......COME ON!!! lol

it looks like i was able to request the song, but once i put in the field of dedication, then it failed, said that it must have a valid song ID......huh?

Edited by Woody

Well, you would have to log on my computer to change that ;) Might have to change it, since there are only 10-12 listeners online ;)

The listeners will pick up as the days go by....

Sounds good here in carolina...

Enigma..... SWEET... Good choice whoever requested it.

The listeners will pick up as the days go by....

Sounds good here in carolina...

Enigma..... SWEET... Good choice whoever requested it.

That was me :) It was on the default playlist I had before I started the broadcast. Hold on, and I'll lift some of the restrictions on the requests :)

That was me :) It was on the default playlist I had before I started the broadcast. Hold on, and I'll lift some of the restrictions on the requests :)

Just kidding on the restrictions. Keep it low, or we'll be listening to Yani all day if the old farts Like TTK have more than two requests per hour :lol:

Okay, is there a problem with requesting songs, or using the Shoutbox, at this very moment?

Hmmmmm.

This is what I wrote, twice!

What the freak! I can't request Gnarls Barkeley or Modest Mouse!! Boo. Pout. :football:

And I meant it too.

No and no.....No problems with the shoutbos or anything else, as far as I can see.

Not sure if Gnarls barkley or Modest mouse is added to the db yet. The database is still being updated from my local computer as this is part of my private collection that I am in the process of "ripping" to the hard drive.

Edit: Gnarls Barkley - Crazy added. Coming up after U2.

No and no.....

Admin, you sound like my father. Only with less credit card privileges...

Not sure if Gnarls barkley or Modest mouse is added to the db yet. The database is still being updated from my local computer as this is part of my private collection that I am in the process of "ripping" to the hard drive.

Heh. I bet you download torrented movies too!

P.S.: Thanks for everything. It's a great idea. :D

But man, The Cure, Peter Gabriel, and Abba. You people are freaking old.

(EDIT: YAY! Thank you. I love that song. Describes me well)

No and no.....No problems with the shoutbos or anything else, as far as I can see.

Edit: Gnarls Barkley - Crazy added. Coming up after U2.

So..... You do own the soundtrack to Grease then.... :huh::lol: