When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Palpatine novel are you for it or against it?

gran

I would love to see a Palpatine novel be written.It should tell how he became a sith,or maybe he could be a jedi that turned to the darkside ,and changed his name to Palpatine.What do you guys think?

absolutely, there is so much unknown about him. I'd really like to know why he wanted to take over the galaxy...I mean i guess ppl have weird aspirations in our world all the time...sadam hussien and all the rest of it....but still. Also how or when his anti alien bias started/why.

It would also be an interesting book to see the clone wars from his perspective.

I think the most fascinating thing in the original Star Wars trilogy was that _everything_ was not told. Darth Vader and Emperor were mysterious figures which was just the "thing" of the original movies.

The new trilogy ruined that and everything else.

PS: I just watched the new trilogy again and those movies must be the worst films ever created. Revenge of the Shit felt almost bearable when I saw if for the first time (in a movie theatre) but after the second look it's almost as horrible as the Ep 1 and 2.

Acting and dialogue are awful and the whole plot is tasteless and laughable. Anakin turns to the dark side in 15 minutes... come on.

"Once again Sith will RUUUUULE THE GALAXY..." oh puh-leeeeze!

Ian McDirmid was awesome (as always) but he can't help if the dialogue and plot are written by a demented vegetable.

Thanks George Lucas for destroying my image of the greatest movie trilogy ever. The new films are nothing but brainless, computerized Muppet Show.

(Sorry for the rant). ;)

PS: I just watched the new trilogy again and those movies must be the worst films ever created. Revenge of the [censored] felt almost bearable when I saw if for the first time (in a movie theatre) but after the second look it's almost as horrible as the Ep 1 and 2.

True the movies are bad but the books could be great :) books often overshadow the movie

Truth is I love Star Trek a lot more than Star Wars

True the movies are bad but the books could be great :) books often overshadow the movie

Truth is I love Star Trek a lot more than Star Wars

Spock vs. Vader--Cage match--Now that would be fun! Kirk could make love to the winner. Now that would be kinky! Add Darth Diggler, a couple of Wookies, and this could be really sick! Truth being told, the movies went down in quality every time they made a sequel or prequel. Hard to top the original.

Spock vs. Vader--Cage match--Now that would be fun! Kirk could make love to the winner. Now that would be kinky! Add Darth Diggler, a couple of Wookies, and this could be really sick! Truth being told, the movies went down in quality every time they made a sequel or prequel. Hard to top the original.

How true :D