When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wrist-Check (August 15-16, 2007)

Victoria

300606-2608.jpg

:wub: :wub:

Guys, I can't believe no one commented on these series of photos! Or are they a repost, and I am unaware 'til now?

Awesomeness, P4GTR! Especially loved the Buddha and matches. That's so wrong somehow though. :D

@chris: In case anyone cares, your Invicta skeleton thingie was my fave!

@b16a2: Hope you saw I got the Bob Vanilla strap and credited you. Also, Ibiza? Great pics!

@Stephane: 3 times PER DAY. Wow, and I thought I was OCD about my wardrobe changes. Oh wait, do you change your clothes and then, obviously, your watch? Because that's what I do. I never repeat clothes/watch combo twice per day.

@tmg: I love love love your orange mili-strap. Did you get it from that vendor in HK on *bay? (FOLLOWUP: Thanks! Will check the site out...okay, checked it out, but Mr. Marx has no 24mm so I am SOL!)

@Kollektor: Thanks for the strap compliment. This allows me to announce that due to a fellow member encouraging me, I am debuting a new thread series on Panerai straps, where I review one per week. Let me know if you think this idea is dumb or worthwhile!

And as I said on Repgeeks, I am taking a SABBATICAL from launching these Wristie threads, at least for a whole week. So if someone doesn't take the initiative, SUFFER! :)

Love the way the AR looks with the domed crystal....really nice.

Thanks. It is not a davidson crystal but i think it looks pretty nice. The has been an amazing array of pictures on this thread. I will go to bed tonight dreaming of the Nautilus

Cheers