When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 7750 in which watches

tmark

I thought we might want to start a list of which watches carry the new asian 7750 (28,800bph). The Zigmeister says he has seen them on IWC's and Daytonas with seconds at six.

I think it would be helpful if you mention dealer and specific watch as I would assume all dealers may not be offering the same watch with the new movement.

I thought we might want to start a list of which watches carry the new asian 7750 (28,800bph). The Zigmeister says he has seen them on IWC's and Daytonas with seconds at six.

I think it would be helpful if you mention dealer and specific watch as I would assume all dealers may not be offering the same watch with the new movement.

Joshua's newest TAG Link reps have the 28,800 bph version. you can clearly see it in the picture wit the rear casing off as well. I am soon to have one on the way for my dad.

Joshua's newest TAG Link reps have the 28,800 bph version. you can clearly see it in the picture wit the rear casing off as well. I am soon to have one on the way for my dad.

The IWC GST Chrono 3703 has the 7750@28800

Hey Rolexman, the reason I started this is it seems a lot of people think a 7750b1 is the new 7750-- Also if you look over at The Zigmeister's Q&A there are several posts on people asking does this or that watch have the new 7750. Finally, it isn't clear on some dealer websites whether a watch has the new or old 7750. So flame away, perhaps I am clueless (quite possible) but according to The Zigmeister there were just a couple of models with the new movement. I would expect that as production moves along that perhaps more models would change over to the new movment.

TMARK !! Good for you. You can do all the searches you want, but still not know what brands have the 7750 28k in it. Hopefully some members who receive 7750's can post if they are the NEW 7750 28K or some dealers can let us know. It is very frustrating when they say NEW ASIAN 7750, VALJOUX 7750, 7750 B1, ETC.,

because that still doesn't tell us if it's 7750 28k, I would hate to guess which ones are THE NEW ONES. Just my opinion but like I previuosly said maybe some members or dealers can shine some light on this confussing issue. JKTOWN

Rolexman,

I'm sorry you are offended by my question. Perhaps I am the only one that isn't clear on which watches do have the new movement. And yes I already looked at the link you referred. If you look at that link you will see that you mentioned three watches as of march 27 others seem confused as one member mentioned 7750 b1, which was pointed out as incorrect. Another couple of posters couldn't quite tell without others looking at the pictures. And others wanted to know if the Omega broad arrow had this movement.

So almost two months has past since your last post it would seem to me possible that a few more watches would have this movement. Further, not all web sites provide a clear enough picture of the back to determine what movment it has. I thought it might be convenient for all members to look at a link to see which watches have this new movement instead of having to sort through all the websites and pictures and try and determine who has what. I thought this was valuable information as according to The Zigmeister it is a substantial improvement.

For those that don't know Rolexman previosly indicated that the followin had the new movement:

- Tag Heuer Link Chronograph (SilixPrime)

- IWC GTS

- Rolex Daytona with runnig secs @ 6

Finally, if you are so offended by my question, why don't you just ignore it and read something else. Not all of us are as knowledgeable or briallant as you seem to be.

Regards

Not offended.. why does everybody keep getting me wrong??? I just pointed out that the search button could shed some light on the matter.

What's with my warn level this time?

I don't even know where the freakin' thing is or what it does so who cares??

What did I do wrong this time?... was it the 'lazy bastard'. Doesn't anybody watch the movies or know something about sarcasm?

Childisch nonsens!

Edited by Rolexman

Not offended.. why does everybody keep getting me wrong??? I just pointed out that the search button could shed some light on the matter.

What's with my warn level this time?

I don't even know where the freakin' thing is or what it does so who cares??

What did I do wrong this time?... was it the 'lazy bastard'. Doesn't anybody watch the movies or know something about sarcasm?

Childisch nonsens!

The whole problem with the post you brought up is that there's some misinformation within it (such as the mention of the 7750b1). Then, you state that the Daytona has the new 7750, but you don't mention that the gears added to move the functions causes a lot of problems with the movement. Someone reading all the threads about the A7750 including The Zigmeister's post about the Daytona with new 7750 will be totally confused.

I think it is a great idea to have an official thread showing which ones definitely have the new Asian 7750 and which ones are reliable and have all erroneous posts deleted by the poster or a moderator. Any time we start having contradictory information in a post, someone reading the post will get very frustrated.

@rolex, I dont think the breitling navitimer has the new 7750. I reasearched high and low to see if I could find someone selling it with the new movement and I turned up nothing. I even showed pics of the one I thought might be it to The Zigmeister and he said it was not the new movement.

What is your source? I'd love to find that model with the new movement.

Tmark,

I was wondering the same too. I think your post is a great idea. I hope people who have verified their new 7750 Movm'nt will add to this post.

Kevin

You can only be sure (maybe 90%) by buying from the reputable dealers and enquire before sending money.

Different dealers selling different watches from different factorys with different stock of 7750 movements and there is no QC to speak of. That is my $0.02.

Until I see with mine own eyes..

I for one, after that 7750b1 error that some dealers were selling, am only trusting

in The Zigmeister's words;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will offer what I have seen in watch models, more so than the actual dealers, since

I can't say for sure nor do I ask what dealer sold what watch I am working on...and

I want to remain unbiased in my comments and reviews.

Every Daytona with running seconds at 6 has had the new Asian 7750 in it.

Every IWC model I have worked on has the new Asian 7750 in it.

I have not seen the new Asian 7750 in any other models, or in PAM's specifically,

such as the 188/196 etc...

So, IWC models and running seconds at 6 Daytona's are the only ones I know about...

with the new movement.

RG "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the Daytona's are running them, but with an unstable modification.

Tags may have them.. {but I tend to stay away from any rep that sells gens in

department stores}.. :brow:

So or me, it's Iwc Gst, all the way... One Black, One White..

..........Ebony, Ivory, Livin in Perfect Harmony.. :whistling:

I think this thread speaks for itself. This was the whole point of putting a list together.-- a verified list perhaps with pictures-- there seems to be more confusion and misinformation than fact. Personally, based on The Zigmeister's comments I would like to have watches with the new movement. The daytonas are out because to the seconds at 6 problem. IWC's just don't do it for me. Beyond that I haven't seen anything in all the posts that I have found that the movement is in any other watch. So as I started off this post--- it would be nice to have a list.

• 2 weeks later...