When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2893 Datewheels

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, as you comment that this company also does custom dials, would be feasible to order a batch of custom PAM-036 (Marina Militare) dials with the right text (T SWISS T)? I know there is a prototype 036 with an L SWISS L dial on the Paneristi Reference section, but it seems all the production watches have the other text :animal_rooster:

Brilliant idea, I'd be very interested in this one too. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Would this dial be possible with lume already done?

Just a little update here - all was going well until ETA sent me the wrong bloody datewheels so this has added a few weeks delay as it will take them 2-3 weeks more to supply the correct ones - sorry guys!! Datewheel printing is never straightforward!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update to bump this post back up - the datewheels are at the printers awaiting final artwork etc so I hope we will be looking at a delivery time of around 3 more weeks.

I will be taking definite orders very shortly and apart from the ones reserved for me and Kruzer (who has helped on this so he gets priority) it will be a case of first come first served - there is a limited number but most of you should get a look in and if I sell out then a further run will be considered.

As I mentioned before I will need payment in UK sterling (because of the bouncing dollar).

Me 3, assuming it will work on the 028 as well.

That's 3 just to make it clear - for 028, 029 and 063.... will be on the way for mods to you when you have time! Thanks!

Edited by Chronus

HI Guys - thanks for the support. Dont worry - nearer the time I will take confirmed orders first. There should be enough to go round most I hope but a second run is easy to arrange if necessary - so in theory no-one should lose out on this. I just don't want to take money just yet until we see the results of the 7753 wheels which are definitely being printed this week.

I just don't want to take money just yet until we see the results of the 7753 wheels which are definitely being printed this week.

Good idea, I hope those turn out great!

Thanks for the effort you've put in

:thumbsupsmileyanim: