When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2893 Datewheels

Houston we have a problem. I have just discovered that the Power reserve models (which are actually a 2892-A2 movt) have a different datewheel. This means that it will have to be a seperate rn for these so I need to know exactly how many of you have the PAM 27 and 28 models. It might be that these will be more expensive depending on the numbers as this means 2 lots of setup fees instead of one. Sorry chaps but that's the way it is.

Please indicate if you have a PAM 27/28.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I spoke to the printers again today - and the 7753 problems are acknowledged and being corrected. We should get them back mid-end next week. So as soon as these are sorted the 2893's will be done. The wheels are all in stock and sitting there ready so hopefully it will be this year!! Only kidding (or am I???)

7753 is too late but the others should be plenty to go around. As soon as they are closer to coming out I will make a post and take provisional orders.

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this thread from the Dark Side! This is exactly what I'm looking for. I understand that you're not yet taking orders for the 2836-2 in my 63 GMT, but as soon as you are, I will take one.

Thank you in advance for the hard work on this.

Zach

I will start a new thread soon on this but just to update this one - as you will all have seen the 7753's have finally reached a satisfactory conclusion and the 2893 wheels will be only a couple of weeks away. keep your eyes out for the new thread which and I will start taking orders once I have a pre-run example to test and photograph like the 7753's.

• 4 weeks later...

Finepics just took his 7753 project to happy end, and I suppose he's reassembling a bunch of watches now... :D

We can think that 2893 and 2892A2 datewheels are not far from here.