When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cash out button doesn't work... or similar

Please post here if a cashout button or similar doesn't work so one could check the game it repair it...

So post the name of the games and the trouble you have with it... THX

To make this thread easier to read please post don't post any other stuff here... all other posts will be deleted...

THX :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I had won some money and after the cashier button i had 567 i entered again the roulete and showed 413... afterwards i forgot to cick cashiers and lost even the 413 i had, and i have an open session now, can this be fixed without losing at least the 413..

Thanks

I had won some money and after the cashier button i had 567 i entered again the roulete and showed 413... afterwards i forgot to cick cashiers and lost even the 413 i had, and i have an open session now, can this be fixed without losing at least the 413..

Thanks

PM sent.

i'm in a game of 777 right now and have about 10.000$ but nothing happens when i click the submit button... .can anyone help me? i got the window still open! can make a screenshot if you want

btw. it worked just fine last time i was playing the same game!

Edited by slay

the cherokee slots continue to ruin my money...another cash going away...and damn its the only game that i win money...and everytime the cashier button ruin me...i will never reach the 1000 rw... :bye2::greedy::help:

@all that are having problems with the cash/cahsier/cashout/etc. buttons.

Seems the browsers are displaying these a bit different and sometimes you have to hover your mouse over a very small area (usually in the dead center of the button) to be able to push it. I've tried all these games several times, with different browsers, and at first it appeared that the button was not working, but when I moved my mouse around the button I was able to find an area where I could push the button.

i'm in a game of 777 right now and have about 10.000$ but nothing happens when i click the submit button... .can anyone help me? i got the window still open! can make a screenshot if you want

btw. it worked just fine last time i was playing the same game!

you are making some serious money on that game!

Edited by dadog13