When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Bimbo After My Own Heart....

ryyannon

For pertinance and clarity, she's actually worse than me.

I love ya' honey!

US-AMERICANS!! She just won the South American vote, right there!

(I'm not kidding...big problem..."American"...inferiority complex...argh...I am beginning to ramble like her...and in conclusion SOUTH AFRICA!)

Along with being stranded on a desert island with Slay, this is what Clive's worst nightmares are about...

Let's just say she wouldn't make my Top 10 people to clone genetically (she even slightly resembles Fugly sister act, Jessica Simpson!).

But you know, posing questions of these Misses in these beauty pagaents is so not fair. It's like going up to contestants in the Mr. Apollo contest, and asking them to point out Dubai on a globe.

Instead of crushing a globe between their thighs, obviously.

But you know, posing questions of these Misses in these beauty pagaents is so not fair. It's like going up to contestants in the Mr. Apollo contest, and asking them to point out Dubai on a globe.

And especially so, when they happen to be from Dubai.

Life's a censored word for a female dog, sometimes....

Methinks SHE may have trouble locating the US on a globe.

"No honey, not your globes, over here... the blue, roundy thingy."

OKAY! I sense a little gender imbalance in this thread, regarding stupidity. So here is a Youtube segment called Bodybuilder TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97kr5tqUQog

(What's up with the chicken?)

Seriously?? Seriously?? I feel dumber just having watched that. What do South Africa and Asia have to do with any of that? :blink:

DUDE, she's 15, 16 tops. Yes, I was bright when I was 16 too, but let's not forget how it was when we were young.

Anyway, why do Americans love doing this to themselves? You think the French ever put up videos of their populace being dumb, like Jaywalking skits?

Ask a typical Frenchman on the street to pick out Tulsa or Tucson on a map. I'll wait. :p