When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SFSO Lakeside pictorial ...

lazarini

Hey all B)

As my SFSO got serviced and watertested to 10atm i used our trip to the lake today to give it a bit of a real life test ... i have to say it passed just fine ...

We just returned and i said why not share this great day with you all ;)

So here we are just ound 100m from the place we moved to now, waiting for the tram to take us to the lake :

DSC01398.jpg

DSC01403.jpg

Gear packed up and ready to go ... SFSO - check ,hat for sun protection - check , set of badbington rackets - check , roll for the towell - check , gadgets ,ipod , smarthphone , digital cam - checked ... loks like all is there , lets go then ...

DSC01400.jpg

Arrived in 20 minutes ... sun is up ... looks like a nice day ...

DSC01415.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

The scenery is nice here guys ... take my word for it ... or even better here are 3 examples ;)

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01468.jpg

Oka lets move on to the SFSO here are some pictures of mine attached on gen rubber band ... if u still dont have urse .. go get one :)

Before the water some dry shoots :)

DSC01433.jpg

DSC01432.jpg

Here relaxing on my GF legs hehe ...

DSC01427.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

Now lets take it for a bath shall we :)

DSC01437.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

DSC01439.jpg

DSC01441.jpg

DSC01448.jpg

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01454.jpg

Oka lets go back and see what my dear is up to :)

DSC01463.jpg

As figured ... here favorite activity relaxing near watter ... i leave her enjoy the sun and have myself a quick snack ... what u see below is a glas of Kofola (Slovak coca cola and Langos ( its kind of pizza crusty baked bread with garlick and spices taste ) simple but delicious ... if any Slovak Or CZ people around they know what im talking about :)

DSC01476.jpg

I take a strole to the other side of the lake to check out artificial windsurfing ... looks great i might add. too bad i did not give it a go :

DSC01496.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

Oke then ... went back to see where M. is and to take her for an icecream me well ill have a cold beer thank you wery much ;) and use this opportunity to check on u guys to see what u have been up to :)

DSC01486.jpg

DSC01488.jpg

DSC01482.jpg

DSC01479.jpg

Well thats all folks as buggs bunny use to say hope u enjoyed the pics as much i have enjoyed taking them ...

For the end let me leave u with this WELCOME and THANK YOU sign (Vitajte a Dakujeme) ... if u ever find urself in Bratislava , Slovakia be sure to drop us a PM :)

DSC01501.jpg

REGARDS LAZ & M.

wow ! great pics there laz.. i see you have many girls at the lake, they could use some help with the sunscreen ;)

great watch, i really like the gen rubber strap.

In the end it seems like you had a nice weekend !

How does the sign with the smoking fish translate?

Gio its there before the last picture : WELCOME and THANK YOU sign (Vitajte a Dakujeme) ;)

Jkarpas ... yea lotsa material to put the suncream in action thats for sure :p

Yea gotta love the fish ... thanks to the nice replies guys , appriciated ...

Laz

Very very nice pics there Laz! What a lucky man, a lovely girl, and lovely scenery, oh and I almost forgot about the watch!! :)

I just sold my white SOSF to a frined, and was tempted by the asian version in black, but after seeing the AR appearance over the black dial, I would have to go for the Swiss vesion. On the strap it looks awesome!

DSC01441.jpg

REGARDS LAZ & M.

This picture I really think is amazing! It just looks like there is water all over your dial! Offcourse pics of girls and people having fun don't hurt either ;) Nice shots and a beautiful watch!

Edited by bammus

bammus welcome to rwg ... nice opening post if i may add :) pls. dont quote images as this just adds to the heavines of this post ... all good do :)

b16a2 thx my friend ...swiss is the way to go J. the AR makes the fish or brakes it for me ....

mezz thx for the reply , i wanted the blue one but went classic black in the end ... white dial hmmm tempting and a looker but maybe not me ...

regards laz