When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Atlanta to BAN Baggy pants

slay

Obviously, some can't find the Forum rules section!

So I reprint here, just a couple of our more moderate rules for your information.

6] - Anything-discussions regarding politics and/or religion in anyway will be closed or deleted unless determined to be pertinent by admins/mods.

7] - Be nice to each other and respect the RWG admin team and moderators. No personal attacks. In particular, malicious comments that insult others based on race, gender, religion, nationality, or sexual preference will not be tolerated. The fastest way to get removed from the community is to turn a discussion into a personal confrontation.

18] - RWG is NOT a place for free speech. We are all for free speech and we rarly censor out members, but ultimately this is a private community and we decide what is allowed to post and not.

Not for one moment, am I saying, that any of these have been abused.... Yet.

Just IMHO, I see this thread as being a contrived catalyst to a flamefest.

And the best way to put out a fire, is to extinguish the smouldering embers.

All have been given ample information now!

Offshore

Any thread that elicits comments by Nanuq FasTT, rAndy and Pug can't be all bad...

Personally, I thought it was pretty interesting, and as what Slay might mistakenly qualify as a Repuke neocon (whatever that is), I wasn't the least bit offended.

I mean, after all this time, who could be offended by Slay anyway?

You'd have to be even crazier than he is... :lol:

Thats why I'm a supporter for national service in the army. It kinda gives you the same experience as in the scouts. But on the other hand it kindof sucks to "force" people into this.

I don't agree with that. With many kids, it may be good, but I don't like how it can engender too much nationalism and hatred of other countries eg. the Middle East etc.

What happens to people who don't fit in to the army? And not even for behaviourial reasons. Not too long ago, a black man in the army was stripped and sprayed with water by his "buddies" to clean the colour off him. In these cases, it can scar that person and lead to worse in the future. I know these incidences may be rare (or maybe not? we really don't know), but army produces conformity and no original thought. Do we want a nation of Daleks ?

I love living in Spain, sure we have anti smoking laws, we just don't obey them, sure we have wear a crash helmet laws, we just don't obey them......it's about personal choice here and real freedom and a joy of living.......crime rate is low and more importtantly aggravated crime is low, stuff gets nicked, neighbours fight, but old ladies aren't knocked over the head and raped for their pension money and no one takes a gun to school. The girls look great, the beer's cold and the sun shines all day.....perhaps that has something to do with it?

yeah, bars and nightlife... almost forgot those...

Gosh... sooner or later, I'm gonna move to Spain... B)

Just my 2 cents here,

I think the baggy pants ban is racist and targeted towards young black males since they are the predominant group with this kind of style. JMHO.

Georgia is in the bible belt and is known for it's ultra conservative views. I still don't think religion, the bible, or moral views have any place in any form of government. This is the exact kind of thinking that is slowly stripping us of our freedoms. Religion and morality are forms of opinion. Laws should be based on fact.

No offence to anyone here, but of all the places I have traveled, Atlanta is my least favorite. I really cannot stand this entire area. If I never visit Georgia again it will be too soon.

in America (most states) you cannot ride a motorcycle without a HELMET LAW.

:-l

this is crasy.... i understand seatbelt law because 'you could injure someone else if you go flying' either within the automobile or outside the automobile... but on a motorcycle a helemt only protects the rider and if they want NO HELMET this is their decision.

Just my 2 cents here,

I think the baggy pants ban is racist and targeted towards young black males since they are the predominant group with this kind of style. JMHO.

Georgia is in the bible belt and is known for it's ultra conservative views. I still don't think religion, the bible, or moral views have any place in any form of government. This is the exact kind of thinking that is slowly stripping us of our freedoms. Religion and morality are forms of opinion. Laws should be based on fact.

I agree... this religious fervour mimics that in the Middle East... in a so-called "developed" country while the other is labelled "3rd world" so what gives here?

Religion should be kept out of politics...

this is crasy.... i understand seatbelt law because 'you could injure someone else if you go flying' either within the automobile or outside the automobile... but on a motorcycle a helemt only protects the rider and if they want NO HELMET this is their decision.

You seem to have missed the point of both seatbelt law and helmet law. Russian Roulette is illegal as well. Would you like that legalised?

Any topic that could hurt someones feelings or make them feel bad about where they live should be prohibited.

Anyone know what Hitlers favorite watch was?

Adolph frequently wore a multi colored Swatch. :hitler:

Adolph frequently wore a multi colored Swatch. :hitler:

:lol:

For the record, Adolf Hitler hated wearing any metals next to his skin, so he rarely wore a watch (I believe he did have a Lange though). He also hated cologne, and never wore jewelry, all in line with his "austere" vegetarian persona.

Although I heard Mussolini did love HBBs.