When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

how small a wrist could 45mm still look good on?

FxrAndy

My 8 year old daughter prefers a pam with a crown guard she just told me but quite likes my new black seal, you know the pam fever has bitten when this looks not too big.

DSCN3161.jpg

DSCN3162.jpg

DSCN3167.jpg

DSCN3163.jpg

There is a 42mm cusion case if i am not mistaken? any one got one?

We were playing hangman the other day and although i won the game as soon as i had a p an a and an ii was amazed she thought of it,

DSC00072.jpg

then my wife want to play my daughter and came up with this

DSC00073.jpg

no wonder my daughter could not get it!

Your daughter is a true love, congrats!

There is a 42mm cusion case if i am not mistaken? any one got one?

Gen 42mm radiomirs are:

065 - 067 - 077 - 078 - 079 - 080 - 098 - 141 - 147 - 158 - 184 - 185 - 204 - 238.

As far as I know, those that have been repped are the 067, 147, and 158.

You may find them in Joshua's 42mm radiomir page.

(In that page you will also find the 047 and the 163, but they are inaccurate, as the gen 047 is 40mm and the gen 163 is 44mm).

I own the Joshua's 147 and I find it a stunning piece, the most beautiful watch I ever had.

Here are some pics:

14710yd.jpg

14727oz.jpg

strap35ls0.jpg

strap31zx4.jpg

strap32bx3.jpg

One of the most beautiful pics I've ever seen on RWG. And I'm not talking about the watch.

I second what v said.... :)

You have one beautiful daughter, my friend~

Who cares if it fits or not when she's that cute! let her wear whatever she wants! :p;)

I second what v said.... :)

You have one beautiful daughter, my friend~

Who cares if it fits or not when she's that cute! let her wear whatever she wants! :p;)

Thanks, it does fit, looks fine to me, owwww that will be in Pam bug, Railway clocks look small to any one else?

Gorgeous child. She should model for Panerai :-)

Funny, but any of us Panerai folks probably think it doesn't look too big on her at all. I think it looks cool. SSurfer - I'm generally not a gold guy, but that 147 is HIGH up on my list. Agreed - one of the finest looking pieces around. Wear it well!

SSurfer - I'm generally not a gold guy, but that 147 is HIGH up on my list. Agreed - one of the finest looking pieces around. Wear it well!

Thanks Kollektor!

I don't even know what got me caught so much in that watch. It's inaccurate, it's flashy... But I can't help from loving it.

All my friends who have only daughters were real "rascals" when we were younger... that's God's sense of humor....

their afraid they're daughters will meet someone like them in high school ...LOL

I'm sure not your case ...

LIVE STRONG AND TAKE CARE OF HER WELL

THANKYOU.. for your sharing with us..

Lanikai

Thanks Kollektor!

I don't even know what got me caught so much in that watch. It's inaccurate, it's flashy... But I can't help from loving it.

I'm lazy and haven't used Google images to compare. What's inaccurate about it? Haven't seen the gen. When I saw that model it just jumped out of the browser at me; what a watch!

What's inaccurate about it?

Well, first of all the gen is split-second chrono, while the rep is just chrono (as far as I know, no split-second function has ever been repped, on any watch).

A second flaw is in the chrono and reset pushers. They should be of a same shape, the shape of the reset pusher, while in the rep they are different, 163-like (btw, the 163 is simple chrono).

I already modded this, but had no time to take and post pics of the modded result yet.

A third flaw is in the subdial at 6 o'clock.

The good news is that, having the 147 been made in as low as 35 pieces, very few people can spot it.

Here are side-by-side pics for your convenience:

00147.jpg14710yd.jpg

Apologies to FxrAndy for this small hijacking -- you asked about 42mm PAMs ;)