When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Double AR Coating Run #1

k2222

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your AR is simply awesome, k!

Can't wait to get my crystal back. :bounce:

No problem to me that it was glass rather than sapphire. I actually feel that AR coating on glass is even better than on sapphire, as it also adds to glass' scratch resistance.

Any differences in color nuance on glass rather than on sapphire are of no concern to me.

I am just waiting to get my glass crystal back in order to verify my assumptions.

Just emailed you about these thoughts.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN!

:sss: urfer

any news with the "lip marks"? Chieftang said it was impossible to avoid this, so I'd be interested to hear/see what happened.
Actually, what Chief said was that there was no avoiding the lip marks WITHOUT making custom collars for each crystal, which would be exhorbitantly expensive. Jakub's supplier was obviously more cost-effective.

any news with the "lip marks"? Chieftang said it was impossible to avoid this, so I'd be interested to hear/see what happened.

i did pic of the crystals edge, You can judge, and Yes it is impossible to avoid the lip mark, but You need a microscope to see that

:lol:

post-2322-1191106785_thumb.jpg