When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Double AR Coating Run #1

k2222

Everybody who like to participate please fill the form i sent to You, and email me back via email, so we can have full documentary here, print one copy too and put to the envelopment with crystals, once again my watchsmith will strip your old AR coating, so no worries.

Chronus Your pm box is full, cant contact you.

Back from weekend, still no internet... stuck at work now.

PM sent. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not thought about chucking in your old UPO crystal? Would be interesting to compare with gen and would enable you to sell on maybe ;)

Would have been a good idea but it is on it's way to another member now.

Yes the crystal on the 3717 is pretty thin and does require careful removal. Thnaks for the warning though.

I just came from the laboratory, thing what i saw is amazing!!! Very strong double AR coating with blue/purple tint. Durabilyty is amezing too - we used a dremel with very sharp edge against it and guess what ??? NOT EVEN A SCRATCH!

I'am working on a special waranty for every crystal, will ship You back waranty form with crystals!!! Now:

1 All the crystals are allready here

2 Allready cleared and catologued by type, size, owner etc.

3 Tomorrow i'am taking them to the laboratoty

4 Laboratory is making special metal collar for every single crystal to avoid "lip" thing

5 Everything should be done in about a week

6 I will ship it back to all of You, in a special security box, with little cloth for cleaning, and a waranty with fastest shiping method

7 Everybody who like to participate - is it still possible but email or PM me first (depends how fast You can send me crystals)

8 I will update everybody about the progress

I just came from the laboratory, thing what i saw is amazing!!! Very strong double AR coating with blue/purple tint. Durabilyty is amezing too - we used a dremel with very sharp edge against it and guess what ??? NOT EVEN A SCRATCH!

I'am working on a special waranty for every crystal, will ship You back waranty form with crystals!!! Now:

1 All the crystals are allready here

2 Allready cleared and catologued by type, size, owner etc.

3 Tomorrow i'am taking them to the laboratoty

4 Laboratory is making special metal collar for every single crystal to avoid "lip" thing

5 Everything should be done in about a week

6 I will ship it back to all of You, in a special security box, with little cloth for cleaning, and a waranty with fastest shiping method

7 Everybody who like to participate - is it still possible but email or PM me first (depends how fast You can send me crystals)

8 I will update everybody about the progress

:Jumpy:

:tu:

looks like im too late :( its ok.. k2222 if its a success can u pls do another run? im begging u!! :( because my watch is going to The Zigmeister next week and he will forward the crystal to u? because i need him to do some modding with me and it cant go without the crystals (or else the hands will be damaged, etc.)

In the lab, collars gona be made for friday (it took a while as it is first run, next will be very fast), coating process few hours (friday if not monday for 100%) and ready for shipping same day :rolleyes:

thats very quick! my watch still havent arrived at The Zigmeister's :(.. so pleaseeeeeee wait for me in the next run.. im begging u.. hopefully it can get to you in no time after that :)