When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

U-Boat Rep

clearcut

Hi there, this is my first post so hopefully a) it's in the right place and B) I'm not flouting any rules.

My route here has been a long and winding one, in search of a particular watch.

About 18 months ago I came across the Italian IFO U-Boat watches, 47mm case upto 53mm case.

Since then they have become increasingly hard to come by in the UK although Ebay seem to have a number of them at inflated prices. David Beckham has been seen wearing one, which hasn't put me off but has obviously pushed the prices up.

I've looked loads of rep sites in search of this watch and been onto most of the scam sites that I see listed here but to no avail. One good thing is that I have discovered the Panerai which I'm going to be buying from here hopefully once I can find the biggest case I can find.

Now, a couple of weeks ago I came across www.replikawelt.com that has a U-Boat rep, infact they have a number of them.

http://www.replikawelt.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=76

I guess since they are a rep they are being made somewhere in the Far East but I can't find anyone else that is selling them to compare

My questions therefore are, does anyone have any dealings with this site? and has anyone seen this particular rep anywhere else.

Many thanks in advance

cleracut