When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Reps for under US$200 (excl mail)

bing-o

For an ETA watch, Silix have the Cartier Santos 100 at $128 on special offer at the moment!

For a non-ETA look at their Franck Muller Vegas watch.. one of the good cheapies...

And then narikaa's... I got a Xemex Offroad which is great :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Pam 090's with the Seagull 2530 movement, reputed to be a 35 jewel configuration, with excellent finish, sells for a good bit under $200...In fact I now own 2, a SS one and a fantasy PVD one, and have just about $200 TOTAL invested!! :D :D :D

In my personal, and probably very controversial, opinion.

"The Best Watch Under 100 Dollars USD"

5.jpg

(I have seen this one in person and it is a very scary accurate rep of a MSRP $27,000 limited edition watch.)

keep well

I agree!!...Mine cost me $50.00!!...If only they did the weekdays in French!!!!

BTW it is my "go to" watch whenever I need something REALLY dressy!!

The Pam 090's with the Seagull 2530 movement, reputed to be a 35 jewel configuration, with excellent finish, sells for a good bit under $200...In fact I now own 2, a SS one and a fantasy PVD one, and have just about $200 TOTAL invested!! :D :D :D

Frankt, may I ask which dealer you got it from ?

On that point the pearl that is on my bond PO from silix was far better than pictured, exactly like the gen exept the metal suround on the gen is rounded on top and the silix one is flatter, flush with the insert as it should be and with good lume! The biggest let down for me is the lack of AR but @ $80 odd less than the UPO it is a very good deal

Hi Highflyingclive,

I think the price went up for the Pam 005 from Trevor....now 100 dollar for the firts one, and 120 for the second Pam 005 on his site.....

Inflation....... :mellow:

Still, not a bad price as FxrAndy says, but for the fact that the "mosca" (thanks Sssurfer, hehe) or the logo is all wrong, and the printing is quite wonky, right?

I also coincidentally see Trevor's stuff being resold a little more often than I'd like, on RWI/Repgeeks. If something is good, you hang on to it, especially at those dead-cheap prices.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I believe the search for 'the ultimate' ultimately pushes the prices of reps through the roof.......no argueing the fact that quality comes with a price. The demand for expensive (>US$300/watch) reps must be there for factories and dealers to keep producing and selling new and better quality reps, earning a healthy living for themselves. :rolleyes:

Better quality reps are so easily available particularly in large parts of Asia where they are sold openly that unless you live in a mansion and is driving a German margue, an expensive branded watch on any wrist is automatically branded a rep. It seems now...it's fake unless proven otherwise.

It does not matter how good it looks or how close to the gens..........most would not be able to tell a fake from a gen. So why spend beyond $200 for a fake. I belive if one is going for the best quality reps and willing to spend mucho dollares then it should not be to fool another that it's a gen, as a cheaper gen would do that job. It should be for personal gratification. Perhaps to be able wear a super expensive watch which realistically U would not want to spend on a gen. Just my thoughts.....