When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Corum Admirals Cup!

italiano17771

This CORUM could have been 1:1 if only the wording ADMIRALS CUP would have been in the correct fonts.....they used the old-type corum font (kind of handwritten) instead of the quite normal (Arial style) fonts.

What a shame....doing a very nice watch....killing it on 2nd look :(

CORUM

OK, OK.....there seems to be an old and a new AC.....with both fonts....who cares, I will buy it anyway!

Guest chronomat123

Wonder if it has real AR like the HBB and SFSO or "light AR." The latter is a complete joke.

I've seen the gen watch in blue in person and it is KILLER. No lie. And it has very strong double AR.

I hope they managed to oput real double AR on this-- for $330~!~

Even though I'm selling off my collection, I will definitely buy one in blue if it has double AR. Shame they screwed up the datewheels, though.

I love this site.....the best info-summary you can find.... I would not have cared for the datewheel or the color of dial/strap, but if this really has got only single sided AR....I will step back from it! What a shame, a 320$ watch and weak AR.....this will scream FAKE all over the place!

Can one of the dealers please step up and clarify!!!

Thx, Theo

whats the function of the dial at 9 o clock? I assume second hand, but then why a 7750 movement since it doesn't appear to have any chronographs

About the dial: It is running seconds.

About the caliber: Genuine: "The Admiral's Cup Competition 48 is equipped with La Joux Perret caliber 8235 movement. Its reliability is proved by COSC chronometer certification. The movement comprises 24 jewels and features perfect finishing. The heart of the watch is based upon the prominent ETA 7750 movement."