When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3717 + BMW 840Ci = Perfect Combo

eunomians

hey-Sent PM- love this strap- i hav a few watches this would lookk good with- Is this an HK Tan strap?>

I'm almost 100% sure it is an HKTAN strap. I've heard Euno say it before, and he was very pleased with it, indeed.

However, please note that sadly, very sadly, Aaron's dad was poorly recently, and there were various complaints on Risti about the lateness of his work (which usually takes a very long time anyway).

But from everything I've heard, and from my own experience buying from him, he's 100% reliable, and good. FWIW, I PMed him on RWI recently, and he responded much faster than he did when I was buying from him via email.

Maybe his email is swamped. All I know is, an HKTAN strap is apparently a very good deal, and worth the wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Man oh man that is sick....I lUVLUVLUVLLUVLUV (JIMcareySpeak) those 8 series....dayaaaam.....I do love 'em...

Wifey said no on my last jaunt to the bimmer dealer...ended up with an X5....as she wanted to know where we'd put the kids in a coupe?

I replied simply..."in the glovebox honey"....that got me a hand across the face...

Guess that was the wrong answer...

Euno, that 8 is oh SO sick.....