When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Austrian soldiers having "fun" in the barracks

Victoria

Shocking.

Simply......shocking.

Did you hear the little...oh, what shall we call it...yelp emitted by the ring-leader on the left around minute 1:00?

It's a sound I can only liken to a beached baby humpback whale getting kissed by a Birkenstock-wearing treehugger. And further proof that white men should never, under any circumstances, dance.

@CY0811: ME TOO!

its like the Austrian version of "The Village People"....

Is this something that people actually search for on youtube? hahha

SEARCH: gay soldiers dancing together

LOL

Wow! I'm utterly blown away by the gay remarks.

Oh, no don't get me wrong. I'm not a politically correct person (I wish for the sake of our gay RWGers I could say I'm outraged, but I'm not. I understand men a lot more than many women do...).

I just genuinely don't see this goofing around by these 18 year-olds as anything effeminate. :p

It's just silly! I love it.

Obviously, my post was supposed to infer the recent story about Austrian soldiers caught on Youtube giving Hitlergrus in their barracks. RWG Newsbot posted the story, which alerted me to the fact. I Youtubed it, but indeed, Youtube had deleted it due to complaints by the Austrian government (the soldiers themselves have been disciplined).

I just wanted to make people laugh at these crazy kids' antics, and what goes on when you put a lot of high-spirited boys in one Kaserne for long -- tomfoolery happens. :)

EDIT: A bit like RWG. So many men, so many ribald laughs!

Most likely, VB, the ones who made reference to the not so strong of wrist persuasion were like myself, just kidding. :rolleyes:

Most likely, VB, the ones who made reference to the not so strong of wrist persuasion were like myself, just kidding. :rolleyes:

I know, Hambone. No harm done. OTOH, why the HECK do you have like 100 people disagreeing with you?!? I am trying to pick out posts of yours I agree with, so that little icon disappears, but man, it is difficult!

;)

Night!

Good question VB, due to my defense of Andrew and Joshua, I have a total of 9 'unfriendly' icons, there are a number of other icon ratings also, but due to that subject and response and the new system, that 9 constitues a majority of icon ratings, which makes me out to be an unfriendly person, not true or fair. I hate labels. Oops was that unfriendly? Well excuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeeee. :black_eye:

Well....on that showing we don't have to worry about a potential World War III.....altho' the prospect of disco rearing it's ugly head again is a far more disturbing thought.....not so much gay as fey......!

Well....on that showing we don't have to worry about a potential World War III.....altho' the prospect of disco rearing it's ugly head again is a far more disturbing thought.....not so much gay as fey......!

I won't hear a word said against disco! It was a breath of coke-addled air after the marijuana-haze of the early 70s! Besides, stretchy trousers, and gold medallions, yum.

By the way, never underestimate Austrians, no matter how funny they act, look, or seem. Once upon a time, there was a snuffling, bumbling North Austrian fool who women used to snicker at as he passed by. For all the world, he was a peasant, a nincompoop, a NONENTITY, with crankish ideas to boot.

Ahh, but one day he would show the WORLD! He was an Austrian GENIUS! Mad, bad and dangerous not to know!

Yes, the world was never the same after Anton Bruckner.

@Puggy: Punk = which I adore! A point to me, I think.

@To all: How a Ray Charles classic like Hit the Road Jack became a conversation about disco then punk, I'll never know. I love RWG.

@L-Dizzle: Don't worry! I personally don't care, and find the South Park-influenced proliferation of "gay" remarks amusing. Of course, I'm not gay, so it's all relative. ;)

Thats not normal behavior for 18 yr old guys haha.. I've never felt the need to grab my buddys and dance around and make a video... but then again i've never been in the Austrian Military so I'm not sure what goes on there LOL

I dont mean to offend as i have gay friends too, i thought this post was a supposed to be a joke and not a serious video about "high spirited boys" :huh: wow i wonder what they do off camera :blink:

lol

Lonnie

Wow! I'm utterly blown away by the gay remarks.

Obviously, my post was supposed to infer the recent story about Austrian soldiers caught on Youtube giving Hitlergrus in their barracks. RWG Newsbot posted the story, which alerted me to the fact. I Youtubed it, but indeed, Youtube had deleted it due to complaints by the Austrian government (the soldiers themselves have been disciplined).

I just wanted to make people laugh at these crazy kids' antics, and what goes on when you put a lot of high-spirited boys in one Kaserne for long -- tomfoolery happens. :)

ha ha ha ha!! Wouldnt be much of a fight now would it? lol

... and you wait.. one day you'll be on the dance floor doing he "sprinkler" and "driving the big rig" or whatever those disco dance moves are called LOL .. Disco will be back one day.. you just wait haha

Lonnie