When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Davidsen PVD 195 In Da Houuuuuse!

got my PVD 195 from david today. initial once over, it looks really good. I did notice there are a few nicks in the finish....but very small, an mostly on the edges....I will try and post some pics tonight after work and let you guys decide if they are big enough to be an issue...

But is a very sweet watch!

*EDIT*

Upon closer inspection, watch is quite awsome. Really good AR on the crystal. the nicks in the finish dont even show up in the photo's, so no biggie. Lume on the hands is killer, but the dial will defenitly need a re-lume job. another observation, the second hand does not sweep as smoothly as my 7753 196.

Strap looks pretty decent, was actualy barley able to get it on the first notch for some wrist shots...Custome strap was a no show today :(

Ok, here are the pics!

50777-36247.jpg

50777-36248.jpg

50777-36249.jpg

50777-36250.jpg

Nice to see you got your watch and it's working well. I received my 202a a few days ago, but as they say "if you don't have anything nice to say....". So, until he and i work this all out I'll wait to post my review. :wounded1:

ohhh...that sux :(

I know it is hard to get over the initial let down - from the high of receiving a new watch to be deflated by a bad specimen. But for what it is worth, David seems like a stand up guy, so I am sure he will take care of you!

Nice to see you got your watch and it's working well. I received my 202a a few days ago, but as they say "if you don't have anything nice to say....". So, until he and i work this all out I'll wait to post my review. :wounded1:

Hi Willith,

One thing I have to say about Davidsen, He is a man of his word. I know he had quite a few problems with the first batches of PVD watches. This is a big learning curve for him and everone is lambastering him. Davidsen has brought many items to these forums which we could not get otherwise.

Give him time Willith, I will guarantee he will satisfy you or refund your money if necessary...

Be Patient! I know we all want answers right away. I know is working on all the issues he has with his watches at this time. Just my opinion!

mikellem :whistling:

Hi Willith,

One thing I have to say about Davidsen, He is a man of his word. I know he had quite a few problems with the first batches of PVD watches. This is a big learning curve for him and everone is lambastering him. Davidsen has brought many items to these forums which we could not get otherwise.

Give him time Willith, I will guarantee he will satisfy you or refund your money if necessary...

Be Patient! I know we all want answers right away. I know is working on all the issues he has with his watches at this time. Just my opinion!

mikellem :whistling:

I agree, he is working with me and a few others I have had contact with to fix the issues. It just concerns me that some of the issues I have should have been caught before the watch was shipped. Now, I get to test my watch smith skills to see if I can fix this one up. He is sending me parts and I'm sending parts back to him, but what a pain. Once I get it all fixed up, I'll post some pictures and I have a special strap someone sent to me that I will have on display too (a little teaser, no it's not the one I ordered from Veni). ;)

Does he have these in the painted dial?

Yeah....is that a "sandwich" dial???....the first pic seems to look that way...It looks great, but this watch, unless i'm mistaken came with a painted dial....At leat MY rep did!!...