When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

where can I found this leather-strap?

rckh

That would be the OEM Tan calf strap. If the buckle has the OP logo, then it might be an OEM MX strap. The problem with that strap is that the standard length is 115/75 and I find it to be a little small for my tastes. Lately, I prefer a much longer strap. But deals can be found on the common OEM Tan. An OEM thumbnail buckle will cost you about $125 or so. I think they sell for $150 at retail.

That would be the OEM Tan calf strap. If the buckle has the OP logo, then it might be an OEM MX strap. The problem with that strap is that the standard length is 115/75 and I find it to be a little small for my tastes. Lately, I prefer a much longer strap. But deals can be found on the common OEM Tan. An OEM thumbnail buckle will cost you about $125 or so. I think they sell for $150 at retail.

I bought a 99% tan OEM MX deployant strap on Risti for USD95, if that's any help, Raymond. *

As Skcheng said, they do run at 115/75 standard size, but I notice that you and I both have slim wrists, so that should be no problems for you. I wear it precisely on my PAM 113, and it looks awesome.

I know most people who get their gen PAMs take off the OEM strap real fast (as fast as we do our rep ones), but I happen to like mine. The black OEM is great, too, and I use that on the DSN PAM 112. That was about $75, same place. Risti Accessories Forum. Great bargains there!

*Thanks to all who replied to that seller, when he asked for a reference check ON ME. Imagine! Buyers usually do that, of course. But first time I heard of that on selling a strap. ;)

I bought a 99% tan OEM MX deployant strap on Risti for USD95, if that's any help, Raymond. *

As Skcheng said, they do run at 115/75 standard size, but I notice that you and I both have slim wrists, so that should be no problems for you. I wear it precisely on my PAM 113, and it looks awesome.

I know most people who get their gen PAMs take off the OEM strap real fast (as fast as we do our rep ones), but I happen to like mine. The black OEM is great, too, and I use that on the DSN PAM 112. That was about $75, same place. Risti Accessories Forum. Great bargains there!

*Thanks to all who replied to that seller, when he asked for a reference check ON ME. Imagine! Buyers usually do that, of course. But first time I heard of that on selling a strap. ;)

Dear vbarrett:

Thx for your information; can u show me where actually I could found "Tan OEM MX deployant strap on Risti"?

Also; Is there any method to clean our leather-straps? Leather-straps absorbed the sweat on daily-wear & became dirty & smelly... :yuk:

P.S: I send u a PM; would u mind to comment?

Best Regards,

Raymond

Thx for your information; can u show me where actually I could found "Tan OEM MX deployant strap on Risti"?

Yes, sir!

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/thread/1187279441/last-1187279441/NEED+TO+SELL-+NEW+OEM+tan+calf+for+deployant

That was the exact sale. You can check the pics there. I had a Risti member authenticate the strap as OEM before bidding. Generally, though, I have found that Risti members are good about not offering a switcheroo (sending you a fake).

If they say OEM, you'll get one.

Also; Is there any method to clean our leather-straps? Leather-straps absorbed the sweat on daily-wear & became dirty & smelly... :yuk:

Tootall once replied very comprehensively about that, in the Stains for Straps thread here in this Panerai area. I believe he suggested Lexol for actually cleaning the straps. Please check or PM him -- he's BRILLIANT at this.

Clive told me to get Lord Sheraton as a conditioner. The owner of Timeconnection suggested Meltonian Neutral, but sparingly. Lanikai said to use Hide Care from Connolly (used by Jaguar, etc.).

All of these do a wonderful job at actually BUFFING the straps. HOWEVER, I only use them on certain straps. Never on the PAVs, but yes on the Maniffature Firenze ones.

I used the Meltonian Neutral on the tan OEM, and it came out beautifully. All 3 conditioners I bought on *bay, at very reasonable prices.

And PM replied to! Still at 98% Inbox...I get tonnes of PMs, and it's hard to archive. ^_^

Good luck!

In my home city: HongKong......

My faithful watchsmith told me there're a shop which provide parts, straps, movement, tools;

I found it there; moreover under un-believe price USD$20 only :rolleyes:

Best Regards,

Raymond

Raymond,

I'll be in Hong Kong in November...Can you tell me the name and location of the shop? Thanks in advance!