When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First post in the breitling Area

FxrAndy

I just got back from Bavaria (great party) and found a parcel from PT waiting for me so a photo comparison

DSC00120.jpg

and now the Gen same phone camera in the AD

sfso.jpg

This watch is quality, the leather Strap i got with it is perfect feels just like the Gen I dont think i need to say more about this watch just perfect.

I just got back from Bavaria (great party) and found a parcel from PT waiting for me so a photo comparison

DSC00120.jpg

That is a SICKLY SWEET watch, FxrAndy. It looks like you've been wearing a Breitling all your life. In short, you and the SFSO were meant for each other!

Oh dear. Will you go off Panerai for the next month?? I fear so. Never mind.

Wear it in good health, Du Bayer! :)

Thanks for the comments Guys and Vic, i have to say the dail colour is exactly like the gen. Vic i was never a fan of breitlings before the SFSO, they all looked like a tarts handbag to me, but after i tried the gen of this on i had to get one. The total alure of this is the AR twinned with the dial colour for me, yes it is a sturdy watch and i like that too but that dial wooooooow then add the AR WOOOOOOOOOOOW!