When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black or White Can't decide.........

jfreeman420

Black or white  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Black
    • White

This full gold Breitling Bentley has gotten me more excited than any watch released in a long time. Big and bold and full gold!!! And to top it all off it has a full gold bracelet. I am partial to gold watches and I can't stand straps. The rep makers regularly neglect the full gold bracelet models but I think this is a good redeeming model. The problem is I can't decide to get the black or white dial. I have been tossing and turning and losing sleep over this. Unfortunatley I cannot afford both right now or I would have them both already. The white dial is elegant and vrsatile but a lot of my shirts are black or have black in them so I think the black will go with more of my daily attire. Either way, I will let the board decide which I buy first. Please vote above.

BREITLING-138.jpg

BREITLING-137.jpg

I see your dilemma.

When I looked at the white dial individually, I said yes, that's a killer, that's the one.

And when I looked at the black dial individually, I said that is the 'must have' version.

If you really are into gold as much as you indicate, then you eventually will need to get both.

But when I looked at the two pictures simultaneously, I felt that the black dial holds its own and balances more effectively against all that gold than the white dial does.

But remind me to bring sunglasses if we are ever in the same room.

White one with brown gator strap!

The white one downplays inner bezel depth problem that is more visible on the other dials. Plus, the white dial makes the watch look even larger than the black (the continuity between the inner bezel and the dial has that effect). I went for white on mine (in SS)

The white one downplays inner bezel depth problem that is more visible on the other dials. Plus, the white dial makes the watch look even larger than the black (the continuity between the inner bezel and the dial has that effect). I went for white on mine (in SS)

I agree...the white dial hides the rehaut...but the black is just a bit more badass...I would probably go black since the seconds are on the wrong side anyway.

• 3 weeks later...