When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Ordering Procedures

Guest TTK

As of 30th September I will no longer be taking orders or enquiries by e-mail, I have decided to implement a new ordering system which will be incorporated on the web page where you see my item(s) advertised, it will consist of a Skype Call Me Now button which you can click and it will take you straight through to me when I am online, the advantages to this system are as follows.

For you the customer.

1. You will be able to communicate with me

Edited by TwoTone

@SB....you can contact me at present regarding any item......but the Skype button is really for contacting me when I post an item for sale.....but as it's early days.....I can handle some general enquiries in the short term.

If you are not satisfied with your order... TTK will board the nearest private jet and arrive at your location in person to exchange your product... INSTANTLY!

If you would like a watch that has not been invented yet... TTK will build it for you with his own two hands and have it shipped to you privately by a under-dressed supermodel... INSTANTLY!

Using only the power of his mind, TTK will create a whirlwind around you such that every time you sneeze hundred dollar banknotes will come falling at you from the heavens... INSTANTLY!

Jokes aside, this may just be the motivation I need for my first MBK of which I have heard such great things...

What about those of us who do not use or have access to Skype service ... those of us in the U.S. ?

Will this work for us?

Skype will work on both Windows and Linux systems, download the appropriate OS. You then create a user name and off you go. Skype does perform best on a broad band connection but will work on dialup. Skype is also loaded with other features, video, file transfer etc. It is free and used by millions.

Regards

Bob

What about those of us who do not use or have access to Skype service ... those of us in the U.S. ?

Will this work for us?

In asking that question...you make it sound as tho' the US is a backwater.

Let me ask you some questions in return.

1. Do you have a computer.?

2. Do you knoow hot to search the Web and find replica watch forums like these.?

3. Have you registered an e-mail address.?

4. Have you registered a Paypal or similar acc't.?

5. Have you managed to open up the forum , log it on your favourites or desktop.?

6. Have you managed to search for new topics?

7. Have you managed to reply to these topics.?

8. Doo you drive a car to work everyday.?

9. Do you operate any machinery at work.?

If so.....what's so different about Skype........not much....but it's significantly better than older communication systems...ALL anyone needs to do is dowload Skype....it's a very small program.....set up your I.D> on it....and start talking worldwide for FREE.......if they want to they can buya $5.00 set of headphones and mic......or if they just want to use the 'Chat' facility....thhen don't buy the headset.....it works either way.

Edited by TTK

Will this work for us? :unsure:

If you are not currently using Skype and want to, you can always go to the Skype website (www.skype.com) that TTK mentioned in his first post and download the program. I'm not quite sure what you are trying to ask, but as far as I know, anyone who has access to a computer with internet, has access to the Skype service.

TTK

How long has it been now since i have yet to add you to my skype. Well if that is what it is going to take to get a mbw royal oak offshore then I may just have to do this.

Great Idea. Before I call you only to waste our time. Do you have any in stock my friend?

Edited by TWP

I feel like i am in the frickin Twillight Zone or something. HAHA..

TTK was known for the worst communication is now gunna be known for the BEST communication!!

I'm glad to see this TTK becasue i will now be ordering from you soon.

Cheers Lonnie

@george...."you're not using a computer".....what are you using a mobile phone.....if so yoouu can still Skype me.....:lol:

BTW ...your replacement item has shipped...I'll e-mail you the details....!

regards

TTK

Great improvement. :1a:

Finally we communicate with one ID towards TTK.

This was the biggest problem combined with the fact that TTK got tons of mail a day.

Help Help i can't decide which MBW i wan't to buy :(

( yes i know i can take them all, but then i have to find another place to sleep )

@george...."you're not using a computer".....what are you using a mobile phone.....if so yoouu can still Skype me.....:lol:

BTW ...your replacement item has shipped...I'll e-mail you the details....!

regards

TTK

I use the MSNTV2 Internet and Media Player. At most they retail for $200. So there is quite alot I can't do despite it being a Bill Gates product.

Thanks for the replacement!

I'd just like to thank everyone who has contacted me so far...it's been overwhelming....and a great experience....first day went very well....and 2nd day is shaping up excellently....heck ...I even spoke and took an order from a U.S. Marine in Iraq....16610 MBK......he placed his order in time for him coming home....let's all pray that is soon.....and all is well.....:D