When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do I buy one of Veni's straps from his hides

Guest Elazarus

I dont understand why the mods are alowing these - clearly shit slinging - posts to continue....lock em up already...and give anyone who starts new ones a timeout for a week or so....

Exercise the demons, don't want to be accused for over-moderating and not letting people get out their points of view.

Ditto :)

You guys make me raff....

at the very least you should take this off topic, or make a rant forum...all these negative posts and all the bickering is really getting old. its bringing down the whole vib of this place....and its only a handfull of people bickering....clean it up for the rest of us that dont want to listen to it.....

Exercise the demons, don't want to be accused for over-moderating and not letting people get out their points of view.

Gee, did someone bring something new to the table in the last week or so? Just what point of view are you going for? Talk about beating a dead horse. :thumbdown:

You guys make me raff....

at the very least you should take this off topic, or make a rant forum...all these negative posts and all the bickering is really getting old. its bringing down the whole vib of this place....and its only a handfull of people bickering....clean it up for the rest of us that dont want to listen to it.....

@ Neb & Happy:

Just change stations, boys.

No one is MAKING you follow these threads.

Lots of inspirational, easy-listening and comedy formats on RWG.

Let the mods do their jobs, and the members work it out.