When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do I buy one of Veni's straps from his hides

Guest Elazarus

Guest Elazarus

that he was selling made by someone else?

I want one for my collection....can anyone give me a link please.

Thank you

E

Guest Elazarus
You can't he's gone.

Ken

But Veni is still here.....and I think HK Tan made them for him.....it would be perfect for my collection.....If anyone has one for me to buy please let me know.

Thank you

Elliot

Thank you

E

Hmmm... :blink:

E, in the current climate here between you and some members, I really think that was pushing it a bit far.

You've got nine friggin strap companies and you wanna buy a strap from the guy that is so against you??!! :bangin::bangin:

Don't be a turd. Get a clue buddy... :bounce:

Thank you

E

Why sure Elliot, I know just the strap - it has a beautiful Cartier logo on it that . . . oh wait, you wouldn't to be caught in possession of anything with a Cartier logo on it now would you?

http://www.fraudsandscams.com/EAL-injuntion.pdf

I am not sure what would possess you to come to this forum and be such a threatening and intimidating figure, but you might want to rethink that before someone willing to embarrass you puts you back in short pants.

post-223-1148256623_thumb.jpg

Elliot Lazarus

01/10/1947

I'm sure you're a real mean man Elliot back wherever it is you came from, but you best quit while you're behind here. You don't want it.

Bill

Guest Elazarus
Why sure Elliot, I know just the strap - it has a beautiful Cartier logo on it that . . . oh wait, you wouldn't to be caught in possession of anything with a Cartier logo on it now would you?

http://www.fraudsandscams.com/EAL-injuntion.pdf

I am not sure what would possess you to come to this forum and be such a threatening and intimidating figure, but you might want to rethink that before someone willing to embarrass you puts you back in short pants.

post-223-1148256623_thumb.jpg

Elliot Lazarus

01/10/1947

I'm sure you're a real mean man Elliot back wherever it is you came from, but you best quit while you're behind here. You don't want it.

Bill

Yes Bill, they sued me and they settled as did I.....that is why reps are not allowed on VP. Since you are a lawyer (having found this public information) you centrainly understand why VP remains closed to Reps.

But as you can see, I am one of the only people here who use their real name as I have nothing to hide.

There is nothing for me to be embarrased about...it cost Cartier/Panerai $100,000 to find nothing as all the watches in my possession we real from authorized dealers.

So I guess my question is...what's your point.....this stuff does not scare me...it is on the record.

Do you remember the man from Paneristi who did a post on Elliot selling fakes? Do you remember that May 19th? So fire away Bill....and why is your log in so different than Bill?

Elliot Lazarus

Yes Bill, they sued me and they settled as did I.....that is why reps are not allowed on VP. Since you are a lawyer (having found this public information) you centrainly understand why VP remains closed to Reps.

But as you can see, I am one of the only people here who use their real name as I have nothing to hide.

There is nothing for me to be embarrased about...it cost Cartier/Panerai $100,000 to find nothing as all the watches in my possession we real from authorized dealers.

So I guess my question is...what's your point.....this stuff does not scare me...it is on the record.

Do you remember the man from Paneristi who did a post on Elliot selling fakes? Do you remember that May 19th? So fire away Bill....and why is your log in so different than Bill?

Elliot Lazarus

No, I don't know anything about the events of May 19th - but I don't like bullies. I wasn't going to take sides over the threat as I don't know what precipitated it, but this latest slap in the face was way over the top.

My suggestion to you is that we all play nicely with one another. Ya gotta admit, the picture was cute!

TJ is a kind of Jeep. I live in the Glades and we once had a Jeep Club.

Bill

CJ - Don't bring me into this shit slinging keg party. I want nothing to do with what looks like the replica forum world imploding.

Of couse if you ment Jeep CJ then never mind.

That's a very strange viewpoint, would you care to bring the rest of us into the loop.

All I see here is members that have a problem with one.......here's the number again 1........Dealer.

Ken

CJ - Don't bring me into this [censored] slinging keg party. I want nothing to do with what looks like the replica forum world imploding.

Of couse if you ment Jeep CJ then never mind.

don't worry, i use the _underscore_ when i'm referring to you