When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Over 7000 registered members

hambone

Can that be right? I hope my count was not correct, but with over 7000 users here it would seem that there should be at a minimum 10% of that number paying a contribution to become a VIP or VIP Member. Granted, there are a large number of those 7K who merely register, pop in rarely and contribute not much, and the actual number of contributors by way of posting is certainly way below that figure, still it would be nice if the many people who have benefited from this place by not being ripped off from the outside jackals threw a few bucks towards the cause. :o

So goes Forum Life...

Giver's & Taker's...

"Where People Gather, Life Happens"

TT

And where people gather there are always givers and takers. One that note. I think i will make another donation

Cheers

TWP

Edited by TWP

7000 registered users.. but how many active users (people who have logged in during the last 90 days for example)

say people that log in at least once a week would be considered active users

Probably a much smaller number.. I'm guessing VIPmembership probably around 10 percent (of active users) even though i am completely guessing here haha

Lonnie

The truth is that we don't have that many VIP membes either. After Paypal closed my accounts, the automated downgrade-routines has not been functioning correctly, so there is a lot of members who are no longer VIP members, but still have VIP status. I have to manually downgrade these members, but it's such a pain in the a** + a lot of work with manual DB queries so I keep postponing it :blush:

Unfortunately, the whole Paypal fiasco has made life very confusing. Presumably those who make a one-time annual payment have no idea when that anniversary comes up. It might be helpful if that list gets updated first as it is a one-time upfront and will bring in the largest amount of money quickly. I would also guess that those whom have done it before and have established the value of membership to them will be the easiest to get to re-up. :)

I usually join the forum and wait 'til I get comfortable in it.....

and if I find myself logging into that forum frequently.....then it's time for me to donate and become a VIP member...

Luckly, before I found myself comfortable here on RWG, Admin Team had awarded me for a "Noob of the Month" award which gave me an access to VIP for 6 month.

And above that, I find myself logging in here more often now days~ and getting comfortable as well~

So once this membership expires, I'm defintely donating to become a "paying" VIP member :D:p

I'm a VIP at RWG I, TRC, and RWG here...but this is my home now. we have the best community of informed members here. it would be great if we could support our awesome admin for keeping this up for us because i know we all take some much info from our boards...and the money we save by making good purchasing decisions easily will pay for a membership or at least a donation.

we all love being here...but what if this site were to disappear and never return. sometimes you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...i'm amazed what meager paying memberships keep RWG afloat, and i would love to see our hosts make some money to stay motivated to keep our site going. :victory:

This is my first post and agree with the comments regarding what a benefit this forum is and has been to me recently...Since I've joined the forum a week or two ago....I've logged in daily and have purchased 4 Rolex watches mostly Subs and 1 Cartier Santos 100, from two dealers found through this site! With Great success might I add....took about a week to receive all...here in Los Angeles. I actually was performing a search on how to become a VIP Member and found this post....The only information I could find to become a member, that I noticed of course, was to click on the Donate button....I tried this a few times and received an error...maybe it's not working or I'm doing something wrong..

Anyway, let me know and I'd be happy to contribute to the forum as well as enjoy the benefits of VIP Membership!

Cheers,

RBScott :thumbsupsmileyanim: