When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TWP Photo Challenge Two Prizes

TWP

Dear All

I have decided to support this wonderful forum by letting our members show some of their best photos. I have not yet decide whom to recruit to participate in the judging but I have some people in mind, Pugwash, By-Tor, Jiro, Pix, Bazz,TTK and myself. I will post the official contast once I have heard back from the members that I have mentioned. Pictures will be judge on some criteria that I am sure the photo experts come up with.

What is in it for you . First to enter it is free but i ask that donation by participants be made to the forum and not to me directly. i wll have to work something out with the moderators and admin on how this is going to work.

First place price can receive credit or choose a watch aroung $200 dollar value. Second place, if not already a vip member perhaps I will reward a vip membership to the contestant. or send a VIP member $100 credit towards a watch of their choice. Third place, well try harder next time as you might just come closer the next time I plan to host this event.

Please admins, moderators,and the aforementioned judges please contact me if you are willing to cooperate on the panel.

Photos can be of any watch, any situation, sql_pl please enter my friend just to keep the interest in this thread going ;)

Please let me know if you think that this is a good idea. Also are the any objections for having this as a multi forum contest.

Thougts please

Cheers

TWP

Edited by TWP

What a great idea TWP to encourage members to work at their photo skills and participae in the boards. As we have seen by Jiro posts its not all about the camera but how you love your pictures.

SO very true. HOw many people have we seen in the last couple months whom have developed their photo skills tremendously.

Make sure Keyhole knows mate ;)

Great idea, prince! I would love to help out in any way I can if you allow me to~ it will be fun!!!

I have not yet decide whom to recruit to participate in the judging but I have some people in mind, Pugwash, By-Tor, Jiro, Pix, Bass,TTK and myself.

Who's bass???...........oh....you mean bazz! right? hahaha :lol:;)

Great idea, prince! I would love to help out in any way I can if you allow me to~ it will be fun!!!

Who's bass???...........oh....you mean bazz! right? hahaha :lol:;)

Must have been thinking about my fishing trip coming up. So are you in Jiro? To help judge?

TWP

T, I think this is a really good idea and I really appreciate the fact that you also are doing this to support our great community :tu:

Your welcome. I thought about doing a raffle and contributing that way, but this I think will get a little more involvement.'

@Pugwash, By-tor, Bazz, & Jiro

Still waiting to hear if you guys want to be the judges ;)

Cheers

TWP

Anything for the benefit of RWG. I will be one of the judges.

Thanks, great idea!

Thank you By-tor. I will send you a pm in a couple of days. Lets try to come up with some criteria for this event.

I really appreciate that fact that you are going to help out. Your keen eyes and knowledge of photography will help

Oh important reminder. Please do not submit photos on this thread. I will create an official thread for the contest.

Cheers

TWP

Edited by TWP